1. This forum is in read-only mode.

My REAL Ace kard2i doesn't work!?

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by daakevster, Oct 3, 2010.

1. manaseater

manaseater Well-Known Member

those acekards are overpriced significantly ($23 unbundled ouch).

with that price they better be real...

2. daakevster

daakevster Active Member

i think i dled the wrong akaio 1.7.1...can u guys send me the link U downloaded urs from?

3. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

http://www.akaio.net/forum/download/file.php?id=113

4. daakevster

daakevster Active Member

all the files r the same (and in bytes, except for the notespads) so...is there ANYTHING left i can do b4 calling it quits and saying i got ripped off?

5. iluvfupaburgers

you can probably try another sd card...

6. daakevster

daakevster Active Member

my sd card right now is a 8gb mirco SD HC thingy...idk wat company though o_O (not a kingston)

7. iluvfupaburgers

is that, probably the sd card could be faulty. if this doesnt work, then the only thing left to do buy a new flashcart

8. daakevster

daakevster Active Member

btw the acekard 2i came in the same looking box and on the back of the flashcard it has the sticker thingy plus, it looks like most acekards....

9. daakevster

daakevster Active Member

oohh...1.8.0 akaio is out...

10. Ryu hikaru gt

Ryu hikaru gt Member

Dudes, I'm having the SAME PROBLEM!! Except that I had mines for a year and a half. And I bought it at the offical websites. Any help on this?

11. Joseg1320

Joseg1320 Well-Known Member

You also updated your DSi firmware to 1.4?

12. Ryu hikaru gt

Ryu hikaru gt Member

Yeah, Like a year ago. But I updated my flashcard afterwards so it'll work on the dsi. But It stopped recently, and it won't even load on my old ds lite.

13. iluvfupaburgers

does it stay on the loading screen? try downloading the firmware again. format your card but backup games and sav files first.

14. Ryu hikaru gt

Ryu hikaru gt Member

Yes, it gets stuck on the loading screen. I did download the firmware again....Even the newer ones. And Formatted my memory card.

15. iluvfupaburgers

i have a question, did this happen after updating the kernel for the card

16. Ryu hikaru gt

Ryu hikaru gt Member

17. iluvfupaburgers

where you using akaio? if so, whas it below 1.7? and did the problem appear when you downloaded a new version of akaio?

18. Ryu hikaru gt

Ryu hikaru gt Member

I am using 1.7.1 (I think? Or 1.7) And Actully no, I had no problem with it before.

19. iluvfupaburgers

ok, so we are sure it is not a clone. that is a good thing. what files are in the root of your card. you should only have _aio folder, akmenu4.nds, and Games folder (optional). format card, and dont replace the kernel, copy it as new. here is the link for akaio (just in case you are not geting it from the right place) : http://www.akaio.net/forum/download/file.php?id=145. your sd card's root should end up only with _aio folder, and akmenu4.nds. and try laoding it now

20. Ryu hikaru gt

Ryu hikaru gt Member

No dice..Doesn't show up on my dsi. And stuck on loading screen on the ds lite.