1. This forum is in read-only mode.

My Roommates are Idiots and D!(K$

Discussion in 'Rants' started by Lephantome92, Nov 21, 2011.

1. Lephantome92

Lephantome92 Well-Known Member

and you sound like one of my roommates. and yerp, ive kinda had a lonely life. always was the nerd. had very few friends. in high school, there... (read my second post in this topic)

2. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

I understand what you say and I have read all the posts but at uni/college you are free from your parents, often people feel the need to stay up late and party all night but before you just couldn't.

Also like loony said, you should either talk to them about your problems or just them fail by themselves.

3. Lephantome92

despite their lies, i have tried earnestly to talk to them. and still, louder. :insert high school comparison: and i like to party, but not weeknights. lol at one party it was "anything but a cup" where you could take ...anything but a cup... to drink from. i took a thing that holds 2 quarts. i drank it filled all the way in just a short amount of time.
    weekends, its like "oh, that's what time it is?" instead of "ITS X AM!! WHY CANT YOU JUST STOP IT WITH YOUR STUPID GAMES AND GO TO BED FOR THE NIGHT?!?!?! ITS NOT AS IF YOUR XBOX IS GONNA EXPLODE SPONTANEOUSLY!!!!!!" well, at least thats what i say, but what they seem to hear is :insert crickets chirping:.

4. megashell

megashell Well-Known Member

What a wall of text! haha
    but i read it all, they are really dicks! anyway you dont have to include "I cant believe how snotty i sound"
    This is romulation yea- were cool with you

But dont worry about it, it sounds like your 1st year, and if they do this on the 1st year. They wont last to 2nd or 3rd year, meaning you will have your chance to be rid of them!

5. Lephantome92

One sad thing, another guy that was one of my friends left because people started spreading rumors based on misinterperetations of what he said. They misinterpreted it to make it sound like he supported rape. At least i think it was rape. yup, it was misinterpreted as rape.
    Post Merge: [time]1322251062[/time]
    SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I now have a doctors note about my epilepsy, and he listed that sleep deprivation or getting too warm may be contributing factors, so I'd hafta move soon, anyways! Must get letter and signed form to RD on or before the 29th!!

6. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

Nice, I am happy for you. I am really glad it is solved

7. Lephantome92

lol it sucks that it hasta come down to fleeing, but after it getting progressively worse, escape was the best thing to do. oh, and a bunch of at least the professors i have do take attendance, and in fact your grade can fall just because of not being there. and crud. my rd had wanted to have an informal meal w me for a while now, ever since the very beginning of the school year. well, we only just got it planned for the 30th. the "crud" part is that now most of our conversation is probs gonna be about how my roommates also made me wanna move.

8. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

I hardly understand what you are ever saying ( I hope it just isn't me)

Congrats anyway

9. gaynorvader

gaynorvader Well-Known Member

Why couldn't you just buy a pair of earplugs?

10. Lephantome92

i wish i could use earplugs, but i hafta get up at 8 every weekday.
    Well, idk how soon till i get a new room, i have yet to get any emails about room changes.

11. gaynorvader

gaynorvader Well-Known Member

Earplugs generally don't block out all noise, so if your alarm is loud and close enough it should still wake you.

12. Lephantome92

eh, just a few days till i can vamoose from this room
    Post Merge: [time]1322485678[/time]
    ugh not sure if it was actually an accident or spite, but this morning when he was getting up while i was still in my bed, the main antagonist seemed to be being noisy as fuck. i cant be sure though, since i was still trying to sleep, so my ears might have adjusted themselves to be more sensitive. at any rate, i cant wait to leave this room.

13. Lephantome92

well, by 5 today, I shall be out of my current room and into a room w someone who goes to bed at the same time as me!

14. fabvini

fabvini Well-Known Member

happy to know your problem is solved!

15. Jonez001

If some RomU members live close to you , you can throw a party :D

16. Lephantome92

lol anyone here near philly? if so, friday night, or probs even jes' saturday either find a spot to have said party/just hang out on campus or we could go to the king of prussia mall. that would be nice to go to the mall. i dont get off campus for myself much. (i say for myself because i am serving at an off-campus place, but thats for grades, so i count it as just being a part of college academically. though we do find ways to have fun... meh, still just part of college)

17. Jonez001

Too bad I live in Belgium.

18. Lephantome92

that sucks, being so far away!

19. fabvini

fabvini Well-Known Member

Too bad I live in Brazil... You should ask the people from the US

20. Lephantome92

lol its finals week coming up, and not a lot of time for a party now :( lol we can find a way and do an interwebz party!! yeah, idk how that would work, either