1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[NDS] Pinwheel Forest Area in Pokemon White 1 (U)

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Prectorian, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Look at these pictures below;

[​IMG]

See where my character is standing? There're 4 white rocks/stones blocking a path to somewhere.
    Does any of you guys who are Pokémaniacs recall how to get through to the other side?

I know there's a guide for this game online, and yes I know where to find that guide. I used to contribute walkthrough there.
    But I'll just be frank....I'm currently too lazy to read through the whole guide just to locate this particular area within the Pinwheel Forest area.

So, if anyone of you could just do me the favor of telling me where I should go/do to get though/pass those rocks/stones to get to the other side. Including what items and pokemon that can be found behind that hidden path. I'd appreciate it.

As you can see in the map image, I haven't been to 3 more major town and 4 sub-area, after winning against N. Been to lazy to progress at any speed. I've only been spending 5 minutes per day on games. So I pretty much need some info.

2. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Think you need to catch Cobalion first.

3. Prectorian

Cobolion? Hmm....
    Is the area behind those 4 rocks called 'Rumination Field'?
    If yes, then I've got to back track. Now the question is how to unlock the path.
    I went ahead to check via Google, all I could tell is that I need to go to this 'Rumination Field' with Burgh to take back the stolen Dragon Skull Fossil. Strange....cause I've already acquired all 8 gym badges. And that so call event didn't happen yet. So where should I meet this guy to trigger that event? I believe the 3rd of the 6 sages is hidden there. I've caught 2 out of 5 (excluding Ghetsis).

4. light_x_dark

light_x_dark Well-Known Member

Cobalion is located in Mistralton Cave, across the river on Route 6. You need Strength and (optionally) Flash to get to the end of the cave, where Cobalion is, iirc.

As for what's behind those rocks, pretty sure it's Virizion.

5. Prectorian

Oh, ok. So I've to head up to the cave, search for this 'Cobalion', then go back to that area? And that area behind those rocks is 'Rumination Field'? So where in the event sequence should I look for Burgh? And where is he anyway? I know he was the 3rd Gym Leader.

I've got the HM - Strength already, in fact all HM. But TM - Flash, I'm not sure if I've got it. I need to check my HM & TM bag to check if I've it already or not. If I haven't, I've to look for it from some AI character or buy it?

6. light_x_dark

light_x_dark Well-Known Member

Yep, iirc, after you fight/catch Cobalion, the other two's areas get unlocked immediately. And I don't remember needing to meet Burgh to get to Virizion. =/

7. Prectorian

I see, then if that's the case. I'm going to track this 'cobolion' first. Thanks.

8. DeGladiator

DeGladiator Well-Known Member

http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/legendary.shtml

Could be helpful

9. Neon32

Neon32 Neo-Noir

i thought we went to rumination field after passsing through a hollow tree .

10. Prectorian

If you meant the location of the hollow trees, it's the area to the left side of the bridge, the one that I was asking is the area to the rights side.
    See image;
    [​IMG]
    The hollow trees are past the 'moss rock'. I wasn't referring to that part. The part that I was asking, enable surfing below that bridge to get to the area to the left also, except this one at the corner has a hidden area to the north. Which as the others had pointed out, known as 'Rumination Field'.

Yes, everyone did went past the hollow tree area to get to the SkyArrow Bridge. But to get to this area I was asking required HM-SURF. Which wasn't available at the first passing of that area. Anyway, I'm following what the others had already told me. I'm going after Cobalion in Mistraiton Cave, then I'll head back to that location again and see how it goes.

I still haven't travel down the areas past the village bridge and marvelous bridge. Thus every area in between route 11-15 still unvisited. Also I've not visited Anville Town. Been slow since I got bored and lazy playing Pokémon games. Now I'm nursing this game for 5 minutes a day until completion before I go to the 2nd version.

11. Raikonn

Raikonn New Member

you have to get cobalion from mistralton cave on route 6. This should trigger the Virizion and Terrakion in the game. The place which is currently is Rumination Field or something like that so you have to get Cobalion first. I'm basically repeating what most guys have said but i wanted to help you anyways. It should be around Lv40 i think(i haven't played for a long time)

12. Prectorian

My main pokemon is already above that level; 50 at current. Hard work grinding the level up. Already beat N for the final time, and now while working my way to find those run away sages, I'm going to go to the rest of the areas yet visited. But yes, thanks again for the info. I'm working my way through the cave to locate Cobalion, then when I've got it. I'll work my way back to that location (since I seldom use HM-FLY) and trigger Virizon. But again, I haven't got much time lately, only 5-10 min of game time, sometimes none at all. So progressing extremely slow. I'm sure it'll be worth it. Nursing the other new games and some old ones yet played for later especially since the NDS new game release is dying, so I don't feel like rushing either.

13. DeGladiator

DeGladiator Well-Known Member

Go to the web i've putted up

14. Prectorian

Been there. I've already a general idea on where to go and what to do next. Thanks.

15. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

That webpage wasn't that helpful.
    It's got the locations and information about legendaries. We'd allready established that a legendary appears there.

16. Prectorian

Just an update on my latest progress;
    I'm got all 3 legendary beasts Virizon, Cobalion, and Terrakion.
    I'm now on the hunt for Kyurem and Landorus, as well as the remaining 2 run away sages.
    I'm already in Village Bridge. Should be closing in on the next destination soon.
    Thanks for the earlier assistance guys, much appreciate.

17. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Nice job prec.
    I'm still stuck at some town, unable to beat the leader.

18. Prectorian

Grind your level up. Takes awhile, but it'll be worth it. Cause no matter what you'll need the high level to defeat N, the sages, and the elite four. I spent a lot of time at the route leading to the relic temple. There's a doctor there, and the wild pokemon are of decent level to help level up quicker. At least that's my choice of location for level grinding.

19. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the advice.