1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[NDS] Pokemon Black/White 2 (USA/EUR) AP Thread and Discussion

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by iluvfupaburgers, Oct 2, 2012.

1. nmlpsousa

nmlpsousa New Member

I've been playing Black 2 on DeSmuME 0.9.7 (the one with WiFi) successfully and I managed to connect to WFC and got my friend code. But then when I connected to Pokedit GTS, the site says my friend code is different from the one I see ingame. Does anybody know why?

2. Yo54

Yo54 New Member

Is anybody else having the problem of the in battle menu disappearing at some point? Like after like 3 battles, trainer or just wild pokemon, the battle screen would freeze & i'd have to reset my rom. Is there a AR code for it?

3. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

That's because Pokedit GTS, PokeGTS and PokeCHECK are not services from pokemon.com, it's not the same as the GTS you see in Pokémon PGL. The GAME SYNC ID you generated is useless if you want to connect to that Pokedit GTS or PokeGTS. Read the manual to setup by following the steps provided by those sites.

No, there's no AR codes for the issue you faced. It's probably a glitch that you experienced. On what medium are you playing the game? If you are using a flash cart, make sure to use the latest update. You might also need to consider using a pre-patched rom. And refrain from using too many cheat codes, it might be the cause.

4. Fennyariel

Fennyariel Well-Known Member

Could somebody please fix the download links?

5. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

There's links in the SHARE section.

6. ziodog

ziodog New Member

I cant find the share section.. where is it?

7. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

8. rearer123

rearer123 New Member

hi guys, im having a problem with GTS negotiations. in the part where it says "stopping communications" an error would appear saying "communication error. Please turn off ..." or something like that.

im using a rom named "Pokemon Black 2 (AP Fix V2)" that i copied from my friend. don't know where he got that though.

EDIT: i'm using desmume 0.9.7

9. Yair

Yair New Member

I can't find any link that work, please help me.

10. hyuhin

hyuhin New Member

none of the patched versions seem to work for me.. I get a black screen

11. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

What firmware are you using on your flashcard?

12. hyuhin

hyuhin New Member

I'm following what this thread states: http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=60304.0

I'm using no$gba2.7

13. Hello I have an R4i with the 1.12d firmware. I tried to play pokemon white 2 and I get the load rom errcode=-4. Can anyone help me get this working?

14. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Not sure but maybe you can ask here if YSMenu might work for your card:

http://gbatemp.net/threads/retrogamefan-updates-releases.267243/

(Note) Also check if your exact card is listed on front page.

15. blazerd123

blazerd123 New Member

hey can anyone help me? i have the r4i gold 3ds and i have Pokemon black 2 clean ROM on it. when i start it it works, goes trough opening cinematic, then freezes at what i assume is the title screen, but cannot tell since its shows a black screen. the sound becomes distorted. can anyone help?

16. WESLEY8631

WESLEY8631 New Member

Can someone help me? C-gear won't make the game freeze in desmume but when i am using my R4 new sdhc dual core card it freezes when i on it. Any solutions?

17. Prectorian

Go check your cart's official website and download the latest R4 SDHC Dual Core New firmware and if it can run WOOD/YSMENU (secondary firmware) do so by downloading which one it can run from that site's download page as well. Alternatively if the same issue still happens afterwards, try patch the rom using DS-Scene Rom Tool.

18. WESLEY8631

WESLEY8631 New Member

YSMENU gives me an error - ' unsupported dldi name'

My flashcard is not supported by wood. Can you please elaborate on use DS-Scene Rom tool? Thanks for your help...

19. Prectorian

Since both YSMENU and WOOD isn't supporting your cart. Then you'll have to try DS-Scene Rom Tool;

Here's the program to download : http://filetrip.net/nds-downloads/rom-hacks/download-retrogamefan-ds-scene-rom-tool-v10-build-1205-f25536.html

* Choose DOWNLOAD
    * Choose MANUAL DOWNLOAD
    * After download done, EXTRACT using WINRAR or an extraction program of your choice
    * RIGHT CLICK on your mouse and choose RUN AS ADMIN
    * Choose to allow program to UPDATE it's DATABASES
    * Once done, program is ready to use (Make sure to keep a back up copy of the original rom and save file)
    * Next is the how to apply patch, read this tutorial on AP Patching : http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=59991.0
    * Once done, simply rename the "_apfix" file to the same name as the existing save file's.
    * Test play to see if it worked

If it still doesn't solve it (which it should), well...since your cart isn't supported by WOOD or YSMENU, and if the AP patching doesn't solve it. Your next step would be to buy new cart that's still gets updated by the cart's maker/WOOD/YSMENU, or alternatively play on an emulator.

20. burpster

burpster New Member

both Links for Patch Rom is dead
    would appreceiate for new one

i tried using manual ap patch with ds scene but keep getting error
    so i have to thick skinned and ask for the patch rom >.<