1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[NDS] Pokemon Conquest AP Topic and Discussion

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by iluvfupaburgers, Jun 19, 2012.

1. dezmomo

dezmomo Well-Known Member

I'm also having a problem with the R4 Ultra. Are there any solutions yet?

2. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

YSMenu?

3. dezmomo

Tried downloading it. Didn't work.
    Used the guide on GBATemp. Is there anything else to it?

4. RainThunder

RainThunder Member

You should download YSMenu from here http://www.r4wood.com/Kernel/a/ysmenu.rar
    and then replace DAT files on this package with RGF's latest DAT files (extinfo.dat/infolib.dat/savlib.dat/usrcheat.dat) from here: http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=43121.0 and it should work.

P/S: YSMenu on R4 Ultra still using akloader.

5. dezmomo

Works great, thanks!
    R4 Ultra users, this is the solution for you!

6. Excaliber1

Excaliber1 Member

Hey guys, could anyone help me? I have an R4sdhc and I've tried using the patched rom to no avail. I've also tried the Wood R4 version for clones and YS menu...does anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance.

7. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Wood R4 will not work on R4 SDHC. Check in the compatibility list of that RGF YSMENU if your cart's name and website is listed. You might either need to use YSMENU or TTMENU depending on what is mentioned in that list. If it's not listed, then likely it's not among the supported version.

8. Pkers619

Pkers619 New Member

Anyone Can Help me i have R4I Gold But when i download the rom at the loading page its just white screen and wont load. and any idea where i can download from a working website?

9. Prectorian

The problem lies with your R4i not the rom itself. Yes the rom got AP, but you need to update your R4i to make it by-pass the AP. Find the update from your cart's official website.

10. Akujo

Akujo New Member

I can't play the game on the r4i Ultra. Using the latest Akaio 1.8.6 but tried to download YSMENU but didnt work.

11. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

What happens when you try to play the game?
    Did you install YSMenu right? Why the fuck are you using AKAIO on an R4i?

12. Prectorian

@Xeni,

R4i Ultra does use AKAIO as secondary firmware, it's a poor clone of the Acekard.
    See this : http://www.r4wood.com/pages/R4i-Ultra-Kernel.html

Latest AKAIO is 1.9.0 right? So his AKAIO is out of date since he's running v.1.8.6, but not even sure if AKAIO is still getting any updates since v.1.9.0.
    Also it seems his cart can run YSMENU. But he need to download the package from the link I posted in this post, then replace the 'extinfo.dat, infolib.dat, and savlib.dat' found in the TTMENU folder with either RGF's v.6.96 or Jhon's v.6.96 r6147 available from the TTMENU/YSMENU topic own by iluvfupaburger. He'll still need to load via AKloader.

13. raza74

raza74 New Member

Hi, thank you for patching the ROM and uploading it =)

I'm sorry to bump an old topic but I was wondering if you could please re-upload this pre-patched EU ROM, please? I tried all of the links from UploadMirror but none of them seemed to work. tempsend[dot]com is quite a good anonymous file uploader.

Thank you for your time =)