1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[NDS] Pokemon Conquest AP Topic and Discussion

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by iluvfupaburgers, Jun 19, 2012.

1. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

No shit, I approved them myself. Tons better than not having screenshots.

2. bloodangelXD

bloodangelXD Member

It doesn't. I tried it with that before and it doesn't work. [I posted on that above]

3. Neon32

Neon32 Neo-Noir

guss i didnt notice ............will have to try the DeSmuME SVN's.

4. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

No not the officle , The new cpu core Dynamic Recomlpier in the JIT builds has speeded the emualtor FPS some what .
    Post Merge: [time]1340116360[/time]
    I took them this morning, They are not JPN screens.

GameCode VPYT
    Post Merge: [time]1340116541[/time]
    Will do in a bit ^ .

5. Neon32

Neon32 Neo-Noir

for the People who havnt noticed the first Wifi Events and Passwords of Pokemon conquest were released :

WiFi event :
    For those of you with the US Pokémon Conquest game, the first WiFi event is now live. This WiFi event unlocks a special part of the main narrative which allows you to befriend Motochika and Motonari. This WiFi event is live from today until December 31st 2012 so be sure to download it

Passwords:
    A few more new passwords for Pokémon Conquest's US release has been revealed. Thes password will unlock a swarm of Pokémon to appear throughout the region of Ransei. First is the password for Panpour. This password was given by Toys 'R' Us and is CNZF3wpq3x. The next password, also given by Toys R Us for Pansear is niE33w9rwM. Next, the official site posted the password for Oshawott. This password is frCLRpXG88. Next, the official site posted the password for Gible. This password is LTb3n3RYJ8. The password for Cinccino was also revealed through the Nintendo World store and is vVALFrGTXX.
    The passwords from Gamestop have also been released: Darmanitan: pK5RgzqLG8 , Sneasel: CMqkZRRSRX , Larvitar: Rc338MpqLx , Beldum: BqWxXEK3xg , Axew: Lpu3ggCYk8, Emolga: Jnm3kqgN8X, Lapras: FZP8GqRZRR, Scyther: Shw8mxRAJR, Riolu: 8GV3LMGrnM & Pikachu: GfV33RVN3F

6. Jhon 591

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Hope ok ...

7. skaraflame

skaraflame Guest

Not 100% if anyone has actually said this, but on R4i 1.4.1 it's just a white screen as soon as the game loads.

8. jasonli122122

jasonli122122 Member

Yup not working on R4i SDHC 3DS either :-\

9. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Only the methods in the first post are currently working.

10. mazodan

mazodan Member

got a load rom errcode=-4 on an R4 clone, gonna have to wait for a universal patch

11. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

jhon already posted pics. but seph, you can always use the ones posted on the rom topic, there is always pics there

12. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

Whelp, time to watch how many people haven't read the first post or didn't believe it wouldn't work on their card even though their firmware's listed as not working.

13. Jhon 591

For got thanks fuba!, yes seph you can use his screens also :)

14. skaraflame

skaraflame Guest

Yeah that happens after page 3-4. I'm looking forward to it.

15. to be fair Seph, I didn't know you guys put roms back up on the main site :p

16. Carpenoctum

Carpenoctum Well-Known Member

Haha yeah me either! I just use the forums all the time since the site had issues with all the notices a while back!

17. DarknessDarkrai

DarknessDarkrai Active Member

But it works for me on DeSmuME 0.9.8 (the official version), though it seems to be a working a bit slower than the Japanese one.

18. Jhon 591

Fixed by 2CH - XXXX Pokemon Conquest (U) DSTT/YSMenu DAT's update

TTMenu folder files replacements .

http://uploadmirrors.com/download/1OVS2QBZ/DAT_s_v6038.rar

EDIT: refixed soft reset.

19. YamiWheeler

YamiWheeler New Member

Will this work on AceKard2i?

20. Jhon 591

Only cards that can use YSMenu , acecard is not one of them sorry.

Ops deleated save and now softreset issue, will refix for DSTT / YSMenu users.