1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Need advice please

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by MadPsycho, Aug 4, 2017.

1. MadPsycho

MadPsycho Member

Hi I have a 3ds with a Supercard DSTWO I have not used it much as could not use 3ds roms on it.But just found out that there is a Sky3ds card that does play 3ds roms is this true and are there any others that work for 3ds roms

2. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

There's Gateway 3DS, and I heard it can even be played without needing flash cartridge if you are able to get a handheld running v.9.2 firmware. Exactly how that's achieved, I've no idea.

Edit:

Maybe read this : https://3ds.guide/get-started

3. Neon32

Neon32 Neo-Noir

if yours is an old or new 3ds with firmware version below 11.3. Then you can play 3ds roms on your 3ds console without needing any flashcarts.
    Although you have to install a custom firmware like Luma3ds. The link posted above by @Prectorian takes you to that exact tutorial.

4. MadPsycho

MadPsycho Member

Hi it's the old 3ds but has Ver.11.5.0-38E and had a quick look at above page looks very complicated is it

5. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

I heard that it is possible to downgrade that firmware. But again, I'm not familiar with the details. :)
    It might look complicated, but essentially your target is to install Luma3DS and boot9strap.

6. MadPsycho

MadPsycho Member

Ok will look into it more Thanks

7. Neon32

Neon32 Neo-Noir

There are YouTube videos too, so check them out if you don't understand something from that 3ds-guide.