1. This forum is in read-only mode.

need an ar code for white 2

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by chukapi, Oct 12, 2012.

1. chukapi

chukapi Guest

guys i need some ar code to unlock the challenge mode on white 2 at the start of the game.i found some but it says that it doesnt reflect on save game, i really dont get it..im using nos gba btw.

2. soulgear

soulgear Active Member

I also have a question regarding on Pokemon White 2 (U), I'm using the Mawile patch and I can play the game perfectly fine on my M3DS Real. The problem is when I load up my cheat (Exp Multiplier), the game goes to the black screen(anti piracy)? Is there any way I can fix this?

3. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Yes, the best solution to solving your cheating problem, when not using any allow you to play perfectly fine, is by not cheating. There...problem solved.

4. soulgear

soulgear Active Member

Is there a way where I can play and use the exp cheat at the same time?

5. Prectorian

Try not using the pre-patched rom. The prepatched rom contain anti piracy fix and no experience fix. But knowing you are on M3, then likely you must use pre-patched rom otherwise rom will not load properly. Another way around is to just use 1 cheat code at a time. Too many cheats on can also contribute to your problem. Because cheats basically are offsets used to alter the rom's internal offset to meet the purpose of the cheat intended. Thus that can play a contributing factor in causing the problem you had encountered before.

Another way around is, to load your Save File to POKEGEN, and add items to your poke bag, then use it to help speed up your pokemon's experience. It's the safest cheating method.

edit:

or, since you're on M3 Real, means it can use YSMENU/TTMENU as secondary firmware, thus enable you to run clean/unpatched rom.
    That way, you can use cheats without too much worry.

6. soulgear

soulgear Active Member

Wel,, I do have the TTMENU but I don't know how to make it read my cheat db.

7. Prectorian

Place the usrcheat.dat inside the TTMENU folder, you'll see the option to activate the cheat just before you load the rom to play after double click on ttmenu.nds or ysmenu.nds.

8. soulgear

soulgear Active Member

Thanks for helping so far but another problem occured and that is when im trying to load the rom, it says error loading rom

9. Prectorian

If you are already running the ttmenu.nds or ysmenu.nds, make sure to use clean-unpatched rom.
    Try to remove your pokemon save file to your pc. Then re-try playing the game. If it work, most likely your save file been corrupted when you had that earlier problem. If problem stay, try not activating the cheat, if it work, then likely there's a cheat code that is faulty.
    Other than that, you could try using a better SD Micro such as Sandisk brand, sometimes SD Micro quality may have effect. Other than that, I'm lost of words. Cause it should have work well since RGF's YSMENU supports M3 Real.

10. soulgear

soulgear Active Member

Well now, As i was deleting my pokemon files, I was putting in another White 2 but my sd reader just died in the middle. I'll try it again some other time. Thanks anyways prectorian