1. This forum is in read-only mode.

NEW PS3 vs. XBOX 360 vs. WII *POLL*

Discussion in 'Gaming Lounge' started by Arcwolf09, May 21, 2010.

?

which do you think is the better system?

Poll closed Jun 5, 2010.
  1. PS3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Wii

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. XBox 360

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. allkratos

allkratos Well-Known Member

No not the war between Japanese and the US but a history where the Japanese Imperial Army committed a unforgettable massacre,even worst than what the Nazi did in my opinion;that is the horror that they put other Asians and other Pacific regions in their campaign against the Allied Force.

2. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

why do you have such a grudge?

3. Arcwolf09

Arcwolf09 Guest

And we should hold it against them? There is no longer an imperial army. Now We moved on and they moved on. Now STFU and move on.

4. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Allkratos-why on earth are you talking about this here?

And I think some of your post are deleted since I see quoted messages not even here...maybe stop and GET BACK ON TOPIC before trouble brews.

On topic-If the 360 didn't RROD so much I would have gotten one of them instead of my ps3.

5. Arcwolf09

Arcwolf09 Guest

i do agree with the Higher resolutions on the Ps3 there is some framerate problems but thats because of heat issuses When i start mine while its cooled off the graphics are amazing and no framerate problems but after a while they start to drag a bit.

6. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Depends on the model, the 8-gb I had kept freezing...had to shut it down each time.

Now it's just the games themselves freezing or having issues, bad ports or laziness (resident evil 5 and lost planet 2 are the only games I have that have such issues).

And these consoles (except the wii) have cooling issues all around, I seen how big the ps3 fan is...

But one big ass fan isn't enough too cool such a power house, heck my bed room is always hot because of the ps3 (in winter with the wii, I'd out on a jacket...now I'm in shorts and my windows have fogged up-it's pumping out that much hot air)

7. Arcwolf09

Arcwolf09 Guest

Do you mean 80G?

8. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Opps, wrong button...

80gb to be correct, second hand....rubbish...

My current 120gb slim (also second hand) works fine.

9. msg2009

if xbox didnt break i think it would just edge it, all things considered.
    cheap games, cheap console, xbox live is better.
    i dont need a blueray player, all my films are on dvd.

the only bad point is the breaking, but to be fair, its a massive point.

10. allkratos

While i agree we have moved on,i do believe we still need to wary about anything.If we give too much support or power,maybe somebody who is hiding behind the shadow will emerge and show his true skin.
    Although i'm sad that Square Enix aren't the top RPG maker anymore,i'm glad at the same time the fact several western RPG makers balance Square Enix in the RPG genre.In the MMORPG genre Blizzard alone hold 62% of the market of the current by a single game.I'm sure Bioware will reinforce western developers grasp in the MMORPG genre.
    As for the topic,the best exclusive titles on the Ps3 are from western studios,aren't they?Uncharted 2 from Naughty Dog right?That doesn't sound like Japanese.

11. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Fair enough...all my mates except 2 have 360's.

Alot cheaper to run...but that xbox live thing and the RROD's kept me away.

12. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Exactly. My E74 error is a bitch.

13. msg2009

that could mean anybody, most countrys have done bad things at some point in history.
    why dont you just stop hating japanese?
    oh, and grow up

14. allkratos

No i do not hate Japanese. In fact, i loves their products like games and you know...A...
    I think they know as well that they need to be careful in whatever they do these days as all eyes are still watching them.
    Some of the best titles ever are in fact Japanese.Who do not remember Chrono Trigger?FF VI?FF VII?
    I do not mention ZELDA or MGS or RE because i think their designs lean more toward western style.

15. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Can you get back on topic please...your straying too far again...

Ouch.

16. Arcwolf09

Arcwolf09 Guest

Anyway we moved on. Whats E74 error?

17. saddamsdevil

saddamsdevil Well-Known Member

Since gta became cross system there is no reason for me to get a PS3 anymore, and, Xbox is getting old, so I voted WII

18. msg2009

really? whos watching them?

im play testing a ps3 right now so i might change my mind again shortly

19. lampslammer

lampslammer Well-Known Member

It has a more powerful processor, it's more capable. and it doesn't matter how cheap you got your extras. thats irrelevant. you had to pay extra money, i know there are rechargeable batteries. in the end the internet fee and batteries bought close the gap.

and i said go to gamestop and compare the games. Of course it's ultimately up to the owner of the discs how good of condition they stay in. I said gamestop because you can compare everyones collectively.

and no i don't own a 360. I have a wii and ps3, but that does'nt mean i havent played dozens of hours of 360 at friends houses. or friends bringing their 360 here. I was last to get a console. I played plenty of 360. playing so much of it is why i went with ps3. and i noticed you did have to send your's in. who else? i'm not lying when i say everyone i know that has one has sent it in. My friend Hov is on his 2nd.

good debate goin here, love this ttopic. pretty passionate about my ps3 haha.

20. DDx2

DDx2 Member

XBOX 360 all way!