1. This forum is in read-only mode.

No Flash

Discussion in 'Non-Emulation Help' started by Fennyariel, Apr 19, 2015.

1. Fennyariel

Fennyariel Well-Known Member

I've been having two problems right now. One thing is I can't seem tobe able to play any flash games. They just plain won't load. So I thought OK, I'll just go get a better version of IE. Everytime I download an installer it's like I don't get it all or something because I get the error message of it not being a valid Win 32 program. Couild somebody please tell me why this is happening?

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

because you're using IE and it's a pile of crap. Get firefox or chrome.

3. Fennyariel

Well that didn't work. Any other ideas?

4. Neon32

Neon32 Neo-Noir

Dont you need adobe flash player and its plugin for browser to view the flash contents like videos and games on websites ?

5. Fennyariel

Yes and I've already got it. Next intelligent question please?

6. Loonylion

reinstall flash player.

7. Blazemax

Blazemax Well-Known Member

First things first, not all online games are flash games, some are java and shockwave which might need(though be careful with java, been told it might give you virus from online ads/just giving caution).

Also to help you better, please list the name of the game or games you are wanting to play, and specs of your computer(os,cpu,gpu and ram) will give a better idea to diagnose the problem.

8. Fennyariel

I found out what was wrong! ;v) I just reinstalled Windows but the only thing was Microsoft wouldn't let me download SP1 for some silly reason! I've got SP1 now and everything's OK! ;v) Thanx! ;v)

9. Blazemax

Blazemax Well-Known Member

No silly reason, microsoft has removed many of its XP features and XP's whatnots. lucky other sites have it available for download. In the near future, 7 will suffer the same fate. STUPID microsoft!

10. Loonylion

Not until after 2020.

11. Fennyariel

I got SP1 back now and now I CAN do flash stuff! ;v)