1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[NSFW] His Name is Squirtle

Discussion in 'Forum Games, Jokes & Random' started by Void, Mar 28, 2009.

1. Void

Void Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Fuck yeah. There's a certain website that allows people to sell hand-made items (not ebay) in their own 'shops'. Found this legendary guy who sells really cheap home-blown glass of ridiculous quality. This thread is clearly about smoking legal substances only. I personally will use this only for smoking grass and dandelions, if you were curious. Post if you have something similar. Here's a stock pic:

[​IMG]

2. Krusha

Krusha Well-Known Member

Wow...
    I don't even smoke and I want one of those XD

3. Void

Void Well-Known Member

Haha yeah, it's pretty cool. Hit it again just now, very smooth. :)

4. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

I hearby Petition that Void's member name be changed from Void into Towelie, ROFL!

5. warriorblade

warriorblade Well-Known Member

i second that lol
    as for the topic: man that thing looks nice o_O for some reason i feel wrong if i see the thing O_O

6. meminpanda

meminpanda Well-Known Member

lol me too

7. 88stumpy88

88stumpy88 Active Member

God i love glass blowing its a wicked art. I gave it a try once you need big lungs.

8. tenchan4

tenchan4 Well-Known Member

I once knew a legendary guy in Austin TX who made these. His name was Freebird, and tried to sell these in CD Exchange. He had a bunch in a BB Gun case, and demonstated how strong they were, by dropping them on the concrete. Only $15 bucks for a good one with a carb.

9. Void

Void Well-Known Member

Sounds sweet, though I'd be iffy about buying a pipe that had been dropped on concrete :p. This was something like $22, which as we all know is worth a bag of Cheetos in our economic climate.

10. rush n kaos

rush n kaos Well-Known Member

dang that's some cheap, high quality work? if ya didn't mention it was for smoking stuff i wouldn't have known

11. matty123123

matty123123 Well-Known Member

tbh it just looks like something i found in my mammys room, and she was stabbing herself with it 0_o im joking. i hope.

dont actually know what that does but cool anyways

12. Void

Void Well-Known Member

Hahah, it's not a dildo. It's a pipe, for smoking.

13. matty123123

matty123123 Well-Known Member

oh awesome, does it have any benefits to regular smoking, well you know what i mean, you'll probs die from lung cancer either way but does it do something a cigarette/cigar wont do?

14. Void

Void Well-Known Member

I don't smoke harmful substances such as tobacco, let alone the manufactured kind from cigarette companies that is poisoned with chemicals and tiny glass shards :p. The substance for it's use is actually often used to fight cancer medically (hint hint). I personally use it recreationally and to help combat my sleeping problems but yeah I enjoy using a pipe over a joint, blunt, or spliff because firstly, you're not smoking the paper, and secondly, and it's much less wasteful. People might argue that a bong is even more efficient but they aren't easily concealed, whereas I can just pop this little guy in my pocket. I don't condone illicit drug use, by the way. :)

15. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

It's more dangerous than normal cigarettes, as they are filtered. A pipe does not have a filter.

16. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

Its kinda big for a pipe, is it heavy?
    but damn tat thing is shinayy, you would look awesome smoking that on the streets, getting the old people jealous :p

17. Void

Void Well-Known Member

Not smoking tobacco though.

It's really not heavy at all. It might look bigger because of the perspective. I'd give it 4.6 inches, roughly. That's about 11.7cm. Pretty light, about what you'd imagine it to be I guess.

18. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Holy Christ.

Do you see the smoke inside of it? The clear ones are probably my favorite cause I'm able to see the smoke linger inside until someone takes a hit.

19. Void

Void Well-Known Member

I remember looking at my friend taking a hit and seeing the smoke but I'm not quite sure how now. You can see in the front of it, it's got a clearish flowery-looking head on it:

[​IMG]

It doesn't look clear because you're seeing through to inside of it, and I believe there's some glare of something. You can also see the smoke coming out of the spiraling blue part near the mouth. I can't really figure out how I thought I was seeing the smoke, maybe I was just high.

20. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

with a pipe like that no wonder you were high