1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Okamiden (U) Anti-Piracy Thread

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by LuckyTrouble77, Mar 12, 2011.

1. MegamanRS

MegamanRS Member

is there a pre-patched version?

2. ogh3

ogh3 Well-Known Member

Okay, I just tried it. Game all right. Compare it to all other games on my R4 and it is crap... Sorry to those of you who looked forward to it

3. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Well-Known Member

stop whining and spamming this topic is for AP go to the game discussion for the talk about the game, this is the sequel to a great game it's not gonna be as ooooh as it is on the DS compared to a PS2/wii game.

4. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

You only say that because you didn't preorder it and get all that good stuff.

On topic: So you guys got it working? :< I wanted to gloat about playing it while piraters can't.

5. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Don't you get like a stylus for pre-ordering? wow so much loss........

Game runs fine on my acekard :D, so yes a lot of people have gotten it working

6. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

A patch was out same day (well, more like night) as the release.

7. Jeff217

Jeff217 Active Member

prepatched version also working on edge 2.1, got my 5th scroll. no ap so far.

8. Shuga

Shuga Well-Known Member

im playing with wood r4 1.26
    so far working good with patch!!

9. pitchdark

pitchdark Member

Works clean on dsone/i!

10. supernova-777

supernova-777 Active Member

does this work on akaio 1.8.1?

11. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Just to inform you guys..........WOOD has been updated to v.1.27 : http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=39701.2125

Its temporarily unavailable in the page 1. So I'm posting it in page 86 (reply #2127) cause I'm not the topic host, just acting on CK3's behalf on his request via PM on Friday morning, the day of the Japan earthquack incident. He's among those who had to evacuate from Northeast Japan

12. deltablaze

deltablaze Member

Hoping he's safe. :D

13. Janetboy

Janetboy Member

It still doesn't work for me with Wood R4. I downloaded the r4patch and replaced it in the TTmenu folder, but Okamiden still doesn't work. I got past the stone lamps, by using the Japanese patched version to get acroos that part. Then i saved and switched again to the US version. Problem is, when i boot up the game i start without kuni on my back, which means i cannot go into any new area or examine stuff. Probably also anti-piracy. So it still doesn't work for me ... :S

14. peefee

peefee New Member

When does the AP occur? since I'm just out of nagi's cave with the slash brush technique with the boy still at my back.

I'm working with ttds with ysmenu v6.54 ( http://filetrip.net/f24354-RetroGameFan-Multi-Cart-Update-6-54.html ) with a clean rom.

15. ogh3

ogh3 Well-Known Member

It should...

16. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Removed: updateing

17. :::...Rom...:::

:::...Rom...::: Well-Known Member

Okamiden (EUR) doesn't work with Wood v1.27. D:

18. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

it does work on my r4 (wood 1.27)

19. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

If its not fixed on YSMenu tomorrow (E) ROM, I will give fixing it a go right off!, As i will have my own DS back tomorrow morning!

20. Dicastia

Dicastia Well-Known Member

5607 - Okamiden [43266442]
    0006664E: B4 → B3
    00066650: E0 → 36
    000666ED: E1 → E0
    000666EF: E0 → 36