1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl On No$GBA [Saving Is Confirmed Working]

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Golden Falcon, Apr 23, 2007.

1. karolo

karolo Member

i saved the an turned it off then i run it again and my saved game never begins again wat is wrong with that?

2. karolo

karolo Member

i saved the game and turned the rom off then i run it again and my saved game never begins again wat is wrong with that?

3. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Please do not double post, especially with the same message. You will need to read the first page. If you can't get it working then..

You will need to change the save type by going Options, Emulator Setup and under NDS Backup Cartridge Media etc. Then check to see if you can save and load. If not, change the save type again until it works. And make sure your save your Options as well. More questions, go here.

4. karolo

karolo Member

nah it didnt work and i cant even delete previous saved game lol

5. karolo

karolo Member

does it has anything to do with vista cuz i cant delete the previous saved game and i still cant save

6. karolo

karolo Member

yea screw this man i never could freaking make it load the saved game... oh well

7. Kindred

Kindred New Member

Sorry for being a bother, but when I open IPSWin, and click the "Patch!" it says " the IPS file appears to not be Vaild"
    I think this is a problem with the actual game I'm downloading. When I tried to extract the files, it says "No archives found" I've downloaded the ROM with the (U) after it... It still says that. Any help would be much appreciated.

8. anandjones

You didn't finish the download properly or it got corrupted during download. Download it again until you can extract it properly without any problems.

9. Kindred

Kindred New Member

Ok, I got the rom downloaded correctly, but I got this

[​IMG]

I know someone posted about it before, and was then told to download the latest version of NO$GBA from "http://emulator-zone.com/", Which I did, but I still get this message. HALP PLZ. Thanks.

10. anandjones

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php/topic,1462.0.html

11. Kindred

Kindred New Member

I feel really really stupid, but I can't find "settings" menu. Sorry for being a bother, once again.

12. anandjones

Options, Emulator Setup.

13. manjithxxx

manjithxxx Well-Known Member

The version 2.6a of NO$GBA has got the auto save type.Get it and you can play all ds games in one emulator without problems. Pokemon diamond\pearl works as smooth as oil in NO$GBA 2.6a ;)

14. dustincb2

dustincb2 New Member

thanks that helped alot. i spent the last few hours trying to get it to work. ;)

15. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

any problems, check this. pm me if doubts persist.

16. x-smiil3y

x-smiil3y New Member

woah thanks!!!! its awesome :D

17. boneh92

boneh92 New Member

Ok i just got mine to work for the first time ever (loading and saving) if you are running NO$GBA.2.6a or something around that, don't patch the game. I had been using the patched version and the black screen would come up when I loaded my saved data. Also, running in real time works perfectly fine on this emulator and Flash 512k as originally specified.
    Post Merge: [time]1255317861[/time]
    disregard that.... i was able to load after reseting my cartridge but not after closing my emulator... sorry if i got anyones hopes up... especially my own...