1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl On No$GBA [Saving Is Confirmed Working]

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Golden Falcon, Apr 23, 2007.

1. Declan

Declan Member

put NDS flash on 512 kbps and GBA flash on EEPROM 8 k

2. IAMAGAMER

IAMAGAMER New Member

it still goes as slow as ever when i run it

3. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

IAMAGAMER: That's NDS emulation. It will improve with time but currently there's not much do to about it. Not even buying a fast comp will help.

I take it you found it? Either by looking at the front page or our search function... Was it really that hard to find?

4. mastermath

mastermath Member

to save in diamond click what u have ur X button set to and a list will come up move to save and press ur enter button and save. ( Either Overwrite which you click yes again or, save for first time.

5. monkey94

monkey94 Member

well i get that and it works but how do i make the emualtor go full screen and how dio i save the game

6. monkey94

monkey94 Member

k umm im confused i got the game to work and all but the thing is i cant get the emu to go full screen and also i dont kno how to save the game can anyone help PLZ!!!!!

o and im playing pokemon diamond by the way just incase its important for u to kno lol

7. Seph

You cannot make the emulator go full screen, that is not supported yet.
    You save as you would normally save, through the start menu. Make sure you use the patched version as you will not be able to save if you don't.

8. monkey94

monkey94 Member

9. monkey94

monkey94 Member

is there a way to make the game faster

10. Seph

As the thread has said so far: no.

11. monkey94

monkey94 Member

sry for all the question normallly i figure out my problems by meyself lol....... k well the question i want to ask is how do i enter action replay codes in the emulator i put some in but they come pout with a question mark next to them and also they dont work so plz sum1 help me!!!

12. Ujeno

Ujeno New Member

err sounds dumb but erm... how do I unzip?

13. Seph

Just like you extract the ROMs on RomUlation, use winrar.

14. ddeuces22

ddeuces22 New Member

is there any way to make the screen bigger?

15. Seph

16. revenion

revenion Member

FOR HIGHEST SPEED USE:

[​IMG]

FOR HIGHEST QUALITY AND STABILITY USE:

[​IMG]

Enjoy guys...Its not always +100% but mostly it goes smoothly.

17. kablitz

kablitz New Member

i've found and followed 2 guides on how to play pokemon diamond but I still cant play normally..XD

one guide i found told me to:

1. DL the latest No$GBA
    2. change the back up media to Flash 256k

i can play the game but the screen seems to freeze when i try to load a saved game.. so..meh.. XD

i followed this guide and i can play the game now and can save/load. but the problem is, when i deplete the hp of the enemy in the first, the game freezes.. o_O

WTH im itching to play this game already.. -_-"

18. revenion

revenion Member

Because u have sound off...right click and click sound it should move again...

19. SitShit

SitShit New Member

whenever i have my very first battle with that pokemon i found in that briefcase the rom crashes when i killed that bird pokemon.
    What to do?

20. Seph

the ROM doesn't crash, the emulator does... Just like Word crashes, not the document. And as stated previously, NDS emulation is shady, you have to live with certain things not working, so if you get a crash doing something then don't do that again.