1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl On No$GBA [Saving Is Confirmed Working]

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Golden Falcon, Apr 23, 2007.

1. nathan02

nathan02 Member

EYHELP ME PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! GOLDEN FALCON or anyone out there,,, can you pls give me or explain me how to playy that noGBA emulator.... when i do the steps on how to play it and then when iam about to load it, it says the rom has crashed/?????? whats the proper steps./???? pls help me!!!!!

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

try searching the forum.

3. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

It says in the first damn post what you have to do damnit! READ THE THREAD BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS...

Also go read the forum rules before we will have to enforce them"

4. isa-san

isa-san Member

uhm, when I trys to fix this new emulatorthing, i get this message and gets stuck... [​IMG]

I dont understand what it want me to do?

5. revenion

revenion Member

I dont know much german but...Original dataei means the data that u want to patch...and IPS patch means the patch...where is your patch located...then u press Patch! and then it should patch the files...

6. Reider

Reider Modereider

The top blank is the file you want patched.

The one below it is where you put the IPS patch to apply to the file.

The top check box in the list at the bottom is for making a back-up copy in case the patching screws up.

The bottom check box in the list is to show you a log of what all went on and if there was any errors in the patching process.

7. nathan02

nathan02 Member

ey guys pls help!! i already done the instructions........... "the original data is the pokemonpatch right???" and the ips patch is the pokemonpatch too???? is it correct???? after i patch it i dont know what to load...... it says load pokemon diamond/pearl but i cnt see a file of that, when i load a file it says the rom image has crashed............ pls help!!!!!

8. Loonylion

no, the original data is the rom file, the ips patch is the pokemon patch.

9. 11jtorres

11jtorres Member

I dont think its cpu yours is petium 4 mines pentium 3 662mhz and runs exactly the same 256 mb ram i think its the emulator

10. Loonylion

he said GPU, not CPU. GPU = graphics card. And yes, NDS emulators are currently slow.

As a suggestion, use the 'quote' button in future, it helps people understand what you're referring to.

11. nathan02

nathan02 Member

ey loonilion pls help wats the "rom file"?????? i cnt play because i dunno wat file to place on the original data???? the ips patch is the pokemon patch right?????? wats the rom file???? is it the ips win???? or the nogbaemulator???? help!

12. Loonylion

the rom file is the actual game file that you downloaded from this site (after you have extracted it from the rar file using winrar). The filetype should say it is an 'NDS file'

Yes the ips patch is the pokemon patch.

13. nathan02

nathan02 Member

waaah! i really cnt play it!! pls can anyone show me the step by step procedure.. pls... i follow the instructions on the 1st page but i dont really know wat to do/// pls anyone.. pls show me how to do it..... plsssssssssssss.. thnx!! i extracted the pokemon emulator package using rar.... i really dnt know wats the rom file..... pls shw me the steps!!

14. Loonylion

Nathan, please read this thread:
    https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php/topic,931.0.html

so-called 'txt speak', where vowels are missed out from words; is not conclusive to easy understanding. Please write out the words in full in future.

15. coggles

coggles New Member

soz if this is a bit off topic but just wondering is the game able to work online like on the normal ds now that i've got the rom working ?

16. Loonylion

I don't know, but don't be disappointed if that isnt supported yet. You said you have it working, so you are obviously aware that NDS emulation is pretty poor at the current time.

17. jonny_9600

jonny_9600 New Member

thank you i will check if it works thank you a lot :)

18. fleha086

fleha086 New Member

How do I go about getting around the touch screen controls while playing on pc??

19. Loonylion

I don't know, but I would expect you use the mouse?

20. fleha086

fleha086 New Member

Simple as that. :-\ Thanks