1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[Pokémon Mystery Dungeon] Legends at war

Discussion in 'Forum Games, Jokes & Random' started by Qwaetl, Apr 17, 2010.

1. bellsarc

bellsarc Well-Known Member

I'm in the camp now but...

Bell was upset that he had made Sayuri angry. When HeartOfSword came by Bell just looked up and managed a weak smile. "Yeah I'm fine." and he walked off going to his room.
    Post Merge: [time]1272195602[/time]
    Just trying to keep this going

2. gamblore101

gamblore101 Well-Known Member

DONT STOP THIS GAME >.<

3. bellsarc

YOU ROCK GAMBLORE!!!

Bell had gotten his own bedroom after he did his quest. The bedroom was small, about 3m2, the walls were painted green and he had an empty wardrobe as well as a bed of hay.

4. gamblore101

i cant play rite now but bell, if this starts going downhill we gotta keep it up ;)

5. bellsarc

Yeah but I don't think anybody's into it anymore

6. Xx_Sayuri_xX

Xx_Sayuri_xX Well-Known Member

Sayuri walked into Bells bedroom carrying a small bag of Oran berries. "You didn't go for treatment" She said as she put the bag next to his bed. "Sorry I was angry at you before. I just didn't want you to do anything stupid like that again..." She looked down at the floor and said, "By the way... Empoleon wants to see you... About your fighting ability."

7. ADMSeraphes

ADMSeraphes Well-Known Member

Pokémon : Rotom
    Name : Adams
    Biograph (Optional) : A peaceful childhood, after spending all his time with many friends in an abandoned mansion. Was lured into the Faction of Shadow after Dusknoir promised him a better life. However, he does have some doubts about Dusknoir's competency.
    Faction : Shadow

8. bellsarc

Bell looked up at Sayuri and smiled a weak smile, "Its okay, you were right. I shouldn't have been so foolish." There was a moment of uncomfortable silence than Bell said, "Well I best go to Empoleon now." And he started to head off to him.

9. melfice666

melfice666 Well-Known Member

As Bell was walking towards the Empoleons office the alarm went off

10. sokka101

sokka101 Well-Known Member

Pokemon: Umbreon
    Name: Sokka101
    Biograph: Had amesia because Uxie looked at me can't remember a thing other than my name and how to fight
    Faction: Time

11. HeartofSword

HeartofSword Well-Known Member

Before talking to Bell,Empoleon was making a announcement at the hall.''Everyone,this is our new comrade,HeartofSword.Be sure to make him feel at home,and I hope he can give us a hand in this war.'' Heart gently greeted everyone.After that,Bell arrived at the hall,and then Heart greeted him.''Hi,I'm your new ally,nice to meecha.I hope we can fight together.Oh,Empoleon wants to talk to you.''After that said,he realized that Bell noticed his sad aura.Then he started walking inside the base,thinking:''Is it even possible to forget the past?''

12. bellsarc

Bell watched heart go and then went to Empoleon. "Sir you wanted to see me?" Bell asked. Empoleon saw him and replied "Yes Bell, I would like to talk with you about your encounter with a member from the faction of time." Empoleon looked serious "Follow me to my room." And they headed together in the direction of his room.

13. melfice666

play(the real GMis away and been so for a quite some time)

14. gamblore101

OMFG! CMON! WHO DOESNT FIND THIS INTERESTING ANYMORE!?!?!

15. melfice666

"meanwhile in the nearby forest at a certain tree"
    A Ninetales was sitting on a branch that was almost at the top of the tree eating Sitruss berries
    "Hahahahahahahahahahaahaaaa!
    so IT IS True...
    HAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAA
    things are going well for me heehee"
    "much much"

16. ADMSeraphes

ADMSeraphes Well-Known Member

What about me?

17. melfice666

you mean what now?

18. DECADE5

DECADE5 Well-Known Member

Naah, I think he means- if he can decide his type of pokemon or does Qwaetl decide that. Since we're on the topic - is Riolu/Lucario considered legendary? Rare sure, but...

19. gamblore101

Gamblore awakens to find himself in a pitch black room.
    "Gamblore, you can not give up on your goal you must form a team and stop this war once and for all"
    "whos there?" gamblore calls out.
    "only time can tell"

20. melfice666

after some time had passed the door to the room was opened but only gamblore was in the building.....