1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokémon XY The Movie - The Cocoon of Destruction & Diancie

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by Dark Infernape, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

Pokémon XY The Movie - The Cocoon of Destruction & Diancie

Source: serebii.net

[​IMG]
    Cocoon of Destruction & Diancie - Poster

Nintendo has released the first plot details for the upcoming movie, Cocoon of Destruction & Diancie. This movie is due for release in Japan on July 19th 2014.
    The first poster of the upcoming movie, The Cocoon of Destruction & Diancie, has been revealed by the magazine CoroCoro. This poster doesn't reveal too much but does show that Mega Absol has a prominent role, and that there are three characters appear who have Chesnaught, Delphox and Greninja.

[​IMG]
    Pokémon X & Y Poster

Kalos Pokémon Diancie has been officially revealed for North America. Within this reveal, it was confirmed that it will be within the new movie.

[​IMG]
    Diancie

Trailer

A new trailer for the upcoming movie Cocoon of Destruction & Diancie has been revealed. This trailer provides the first true footage of the movie and is the first to feature Diancie in animated form. The trailer shows Mega Absol & Mega Scizor fighting, as Xerneas & Yveltal step in and battle. Following this, Diancie awakens inside a cave.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6xIs-Po_sTs​

The official movie site has updated with some further details of the upcoming movie, Cocoon of Destruction & Dianice. This includes character names and a summary.

First, with the Summary:

The Diamond Ore Country is a beautiful land located deep underground, where the "Jewel Pokémon" Carbink live in peace and prosperity. In this country, a giant diamond known as the "Sacred Diamond" can be found. The Sacred Diamond has played the role of an important energy resource throughout the ages. However, the princess of the Diamond Ore Country, Diancie, currently does not possess this power.Having encountered Satoshi and Pikachu, Diancie sets out on a journey to save her country; a journey in search of the "Life Pokémon" Xerneas, seeking its sacred power.Along the way, Rocket Gang, the thief named Marilyn, and a Ninja thief attack Diancie. Can Diancie save its country? And what is the fate of Satoshi and Pikachu! Along for the journey are the parent-child combo of Milis and Argos,but on the journey, they find a cocoon where the "Destruction Pokémon" Yveltal, which is said to have once eradicated all life in the Kalos region, sleeps...

[​IMG] [​IMG]

The character names were also revealed. The owner of Delphox is the thief, Marilyn Flame, the owner Greninja is called Ninja Riot, Argos Steel is the father of Milis Steel and Milis owns Chesnaught. In addition to that, there are named Carbink. Daii is the elder of the Diamond Ore Country while the other three, Majima, Knight and Joke are classed as butlers of the Diamond Ore Country and join Diancie in its journey.

[​IMG]
    Cocoon of Destruction & Diancie - Poster

[​IMG]
    Cocoon of Destruction & Diancie - Marilyn

[​IMG]
    Cocoon of Destruction & Diancie - Ninja

[​IMG]
    Cocoon of Destruction & Diancie - Milis

[​IMG]
    Cocoon of Destruction & Diancie - Argos

Update: [Feb-10-2014] Pokémon XY The Movie - The Cocoon of Destruction & Diancie - Theatrical Trailer

The official site has uploaded the long theatrical version of the trailer for the upcoming movie, Cocoon of Destruction & Diancie. This trailer features more footage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=BN_YzuTez8w​

2. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Wait, what?
    There are Pokémon movies?

3. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

You are Joking right? :O

4. M.AzaryPika3172

M.AzaryPika3172 Well-Known Member

LOL.... Serebii and Pocketmonsters website is a key for information about Pokemon....

5. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

I'll be honest, I'm probably going to watch this one too...

6. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

Re: Pokémon XY The Movie - The Cocoon of Destruction & Diancie

Have you watched all the other movies?

7. Neon32

Neon32 Neo-Noir

i have :)

8. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

Yea me too, I have a collection.

9. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Uh... no.
    I just thought there was the animations and the games. Never knew there were movies...

[​IMG]

10. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

There are a lot of movies. About 16-17 movies. All of them are really good. Watch 'em all.

11. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

I've only watched 2 out of so many. I got bored after watching the 2nd.

12. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

Yea a few of them are booring. But do watch the rest. Most of em are good.

13. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

Lucario and the myatery of mew, the first movie - mewto, arceus and the jewel of life, the movie in which there is darkrai, zoroark movie, giratina movie and the black and white movies...These are really good compared to the rest.

14. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

Watch Movies 1, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16.
    All of the above are my favourites. Its a must watch if you like pokemon. :)

15. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Most of them, might have missed 3 or 4.

16. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Frankly, I got sick of playing the games. Never did finished PKM BW 1 or BW 2, in fact all PKM Mystery series hasn't been touched. So hardly surprising if I got bored watching the 2nd, and haven't seen the rest.

17. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

Update : Pokémon XY The Movie - The Cocoon of Destruction & Diancie - Theatrical Trailer released, See first post.

18. Neon32

Neon32 Neo-Noir

same here :-D
    i strongly belive that games before B/W were better . i didnt complete pkmn B2 it was a little boring as it was very much similar to B1 . But i never get tired of playing emerald , platinum was good too but mystery dungeon red rescue team is just awesome but the story is more intense in explorer of sky you almost cry at end (only if you played it seriously ) when grovile sacrifices himself and also when your partner expresses his feeling when you disappear , its a must play game .
    Almost all the pokemon movies are good :)

19. M.AzaryPika3172

M.AzaryPika3172 Well-Known Member

Newest Pokemon the movie comes to USA with this title!

Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3I5OKEh12Ek[/youtube]

Release date = Unknown! Stay tune!

20. Tobi98

Tobi98 New Member

It is going to air Jul 19, 2014