1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon b/w 2 Strategy Guide

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by retinaburn, Jan 7, 2013.

1. retinaburn

retinaburn Member

Hey guys, has anybody by chance come along a digital copy or PDF of the recent strategy guides for pokemon b/w 2?

I believe there is a walkthrough guide, as well as a pokedex version. Any help is much appreciated!

2. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

There is, but problem is I don't think there's any scanned copies of it so far.

3. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

There's always something in Asia.
    I'll have a look in the market tomorrow.

4. Prectorian

Well, good luck hunting. So far, I'd got a hold of Pokémon Black and White version 1 vol.1 and vol.2 in pdf format from the net.
    The only place I saw version 2 was on Amazon.

5. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Thanks.
    Yeah, same with me. I saw some game guides in a store in Phenom Phen, hopefully I'll be able to find some in LPB.

6. Prectorian

If there's Japanese Bookstore in Melbourne, say..."Kinokuniya", your chances might be better.

7. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

What does that mean?

8. Prectorian

Kinokuniya ? It's the name of an international Japanese bookstore chain. Not sure if there's any in Australia, but most of Asia got at least one branch.

9. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

Is there a reason you're looking for printed material? There's plenty of strategy guides written by users on the net. (IGN mostly)

Hell, even sites like serebii.net have little tidbits of walkthrough.

10. retinaburn

retinaburn Member

Thanks for the replies. You're right, there's a lot of great stuff out there. I like using marriland.com and pokemondb.net. However, like the game, it's more of a collection thing.

I have the actual printed version, but I like having the digital copy on the iPad. It comes in handy as reference if you're traveling, or away from an internet connection.

I'll just keep looking, and hopefully some day it will show up!

11. Prectorian

If you already have the hardcopy, why not scan it into pdf yourself?
    Don't tell me it's because you don't want to damage yours.

12. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Then scan it for the rest of us! ;)