1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[Pokemon B&W] Tornelos & Voltros .pkms (Roaming Legendaries)

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by mikeac, Oct 15, 2010.

1. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

Tornelos and Voltros Service

I personally do not have any people that I know of that have Pokemon White (I play Black). Therefore, it is near impossible for me to trade and to get Landlos. So, you can upload your Tornelos/Voltros .pkm files for others to grab. I already uploaded my Tornelos below.

Wait... what are they?
    Tornelos (Black-left) and Voltros (White-right) are the two roaming Flying-Type legendary Pokemon. Voltolos is Electric-Flying. They both are L40.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

How do you get one of them?
    After beating the E4, go to Route 7. It will be pouring rain. If you go by the house just west of Mt. Neji, a lady will stop you and invite you for soup. She tells you about this Pokemon, and when you leave, you will find it out her door. Now, it is available for capture roaming around Isshu. Whenever a Route is pouring rain, one of the Pokemon is there. In the morning, they will appear in the southern routes, and in the evening they will be in the northern routes.

What do you do with them?
    If you bring both of them to the Fertility Shrine on Route 13 (I think), it will summon Landlos, a Ground-Flying type pokemon that is a whopping L70. He is a great addition to your team.

[​IMG]

Download:
    Tornelos:
    MediaFire
    Voltolos:
    Mediafire

Voltolos is now Legitimufied or whatever. It was caught with the Wild Pokemon Modifier Code. However, it cannot be used online because stupid AR changed it to the English names.
    You need to place it storage while in Pokesav, save it, transfer it into your flashcard/emulator, and take them both in your party.

You can try to use it on the US version, but I've been out of the scene for a LOOONG time (trust me) so I'm not sure if PokeSav works on the US version yet.

2. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

Updated. Wow around 40+ views and no comment. =.=

3. skankass

skankass Member

thanks so much for these! i cant believe no one has thanked you yet :/

4. picklesword

picklesword Member

You made the names English on the Torn, and its unusable online

5. drybones41

drybones41 Well-Known Member

Thankyou, i needed tornelos.

6. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

I only did this for completion good sir.

Thanks for the thanks you two. :)

7. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

Bump for US testers.