1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon Black and White Gameplay Help

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by MohsinMVP, Sep 18, 2010.

1. HIBIKI87

HIBIKI87 Member

Does anyone know which building in Hiun City has the Zorua encounter? All building in Hiun City have the same front reception as shown by the images showing the Zorua Encounter!!!

2. Devilkid32176

Devilkid32176 Well-Known Member

right next to the pokemon center, take that street and it will be on the right, talk to the kids there and you will see the event

@leo: umm.. cant fully remember what to do near the 5th gym, also which version you playing?

3. king_leo

king_leo Well-Known Member

black and i worked it out

4. Devilkid32176

hey, leo im trying my darnest since my GF is playing the white version and i have to help her translate some of it :D

also, what is your group right now, here is mine:

Lv. 50 Frost (Final Evo Form of starter)
    Lv. 45 Victini
    Lv. 42 Rocky (the rock monster from victory road caves)
    Lv. 48 Buggy (the red/green bug final evo)

and yes im going up against E4 and well they are a pushover if your team is setup for them :p

5. zepitar

zepitar Member

lol! beat plasma! now my pokes are
    Victini Lvl 73
    Daikenki Lvl77
    Zoroark Lvl69
    Gigaiasu Lvl71
    Reshiram Lvl 75
    ????(the 2nd evo of the native bird that is for flying) LVlL26

dun tink i can play alot now....exams are 2 weeks away

6. Devilkid32176

so how is zoroark leveling? is it worth it??

7. HeartofSword

HeartofSword Well-Known Member

Mine are leveling up great xD Use the pre-patched ones in the AP Topic.
    MAN,the evolution cutscene is just awesome O_O Waaay better.I've beaten only the first gym so far,I couldn't play more cause I had to fix my DS all by myself.

8. Devilkid32176

i have to ask:

when is the global link site coming back up? i want my stuff >__>

9. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

Are the gym leaders supposed to be so hard? It's awesome that their actually challenging.

10. dgmp_215

dgmp_215 Member

hey i got a problem i beat the gym 7 and i got that thing when N got reshiram (i'm playing white) what should i do next??

11. kennytran4

kennytran4 New Member

Just a hint for the second gym: before you start train in the forest to the left of the town (Shippou City) .. talk to the first lady you see and she gives you a TM: Rock Smash, which is very useful for the normal gym and also to the south of the forest there are loads of trainers and in the wild there are Fighting-type pokemon.

12. Devilkid32176

go to the sand tomb in route 4, there you will face team plasma a bit, then go to the city where the skull was taken

13. scorpio1964

scorpio1964 Active Member

I'm at the sand tombs and I can't get past one quicksand pit. Is there anyway to stop them from sucking you in?
    And this is after N gets Reshiram (playing pokemon white)

14. TheRealFatShady

TheRealFatShady Well-Known Member

Walk slowly through them.

15. Treecko65

Treecko65 Guest

I am on the route to the west of the Pokemon Musical town (Route 5). There is this lady keeping me from getting on the red bridge to the left. how do I have to do to pass that?
    Post Merge: [time]1285212594[/time]
    also, someone traded me a Kibagu. it's at level 32 now and learned Dragon Dance. when does it evolve =/

16. Devilkid32176

umm.. i have an odd request for help on this game, does anyone know the raw name of the rom??

17. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

Oh good, it's not just me then. I nearly wiped at least three times through this game.

I'll be working on the Pokeshifter shortly, guys, if you want a full report about how to make it work and whether it will work with a Black/White patched ROM. Bought Heart Gold yesterday so I'll be trading some of my breeds over for testing purposes.

18. king_leo

king_leo Well-Known Member

up to catching legendary :)

19. Devilkid32176

Deleted

*reason- found the area needed*

20. zepitar

zepitar Member

its ok i guess....easily took out psychic and ghost e4s
    Post Merge: [time]1285321986[/time]
    go to the desert. near to between raimon city and hiun city. go to the north west corner of the desert. fight ur way through the temple, after that, go to the 3rd gym.