1. This forum is in read-only mode.

pokemon black and white trade

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by tatsumakitee, Sep 22, 2010.

1. tatsumakitee

tatsumakitee Well-Known Member

how do u trade pokemon from pokemon black and white to a different pokemon game

2. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

well you need to have either 2 ds's or follow the tutorial on the no$GBA to link the 2 and then trade it from there

3. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

You can't trade them from black and white to an earlier game, gotta be from an earlier game to black and white

4. 9lucario9

9lucario9 Well-Known Member

And, HOW do you do that? What do you need for it?? Where do you have to be??

5. Devilkid32176

Devilkid32176 Well-Known Member

you have to beat the E4 before it will allow you to do that, since you need the pokeshifter, i think

6. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

The Pokeshifter building is on Route 16 iirc, only accessible if you have beaten the Elite 4. You need two DS systems, your flashcart and a legitimate 4th gen cart (D/P/Pt/HG/SS). You activate DS Download play on the DS with B/W in it and transfer pokemon from the DS with the 4th gen game in it.

7. pahrak

pahrak Member

i´ve made that with the download play and i can do nothing with the shifter

8. Mario FANATIC

Mario FANATIC Well-Known Member

how do you trade from pokemon black to pokemon black? i have 2 ds both with cyclods B.4 and pokemon black with the Rudolph's Child's Play patch V4 patch?? how do i trade ? or where do i go to trade? as i have tryed in the c gear but the DS dont seem to find each other

9. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

you could use pokesav