1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon Colosseum - English Version

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Karthegrax, Mar 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Karthegrax

Karthegrax Guest

I live in Aus and i have Pokemon Colosseum. Was just wonderin if you could get celebi cause the websites tell me nuthin.

2. Dalelm

Dalelm Member

Look harder next time. lol. For future reference wikipedia is a brilliant source of information.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celebi

The information about Celebi in Pokemon Collosseum is on the page somewhere. :)

Dale

3. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

There is no guarantee information found on wikipedia is either correct or accurate, so be careful about using it.

4. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

I suppose you meant to say correct or inaccurate?

5. Loonylion

no. there is no guarantee it is correct, but there is also no guarantee it is accurate. They aren't quite the same thing

6. Seph

accuracy is just a degree of incorrectness. :p

7. Prototype

Prototype Well-Known Member

lol.....alright would you love birds stop kissing each other and separate we already have enought children running loose....... ;D :p

8. Karthegrax

Karthegrax Guest

You guys are USELESS. Can you stop having ur little problems with wiki and start to answer my question please? If you feel the need to open a heated debate about wiki post a special topic for that plz. Oh and good point Prototype

9. Reider

Reider Modereider

Short answer, no.

10. Loonylion

Ya, that usually happens that the japs and americans get things we dont. And when we do get things they dont, they're usually bad. (Dark Aeons in FFX >.<)

11. Seph

If we're so useless you won't mind if we ban you will you? Besides you had already gotten the answer if you had just cared to read the fucking link you got, so stop disrespecting.

12. Prototype

Prototype Well-Known Member

somehow now I feel like the bad guy here.....dude wtf......lol..........anyways I was only playing, seph and loony know and thats how we play......... :p, unless you already ban him then their is no point in me saying this :p

wait think I already did.... ;D

13. Seph

No I didn't ban him, I don't see a need to do so yet.

Getting a clear answer in a thread is important and off-topicness won't be accepted unless the question had been clearly answered, and in this case it had; I went to wikipedia myself to check!

14. Karthegrax

Karthegrax Guest

What the hell is your problem Seph? How is saying useless disrespecting. I wasnt reffering to the people that helped. I thought that was clear. I was talking about the people posting stuff about the inaccuracy of wiki and lovebirds etc. Its nice of you and all to stick up for all ur pals on the forum but is there really any need to use words like fucking? I would have thought that was worse than what i said. I wasn't trying to piss anyone off, but wiki is obviously your preffered information site so im sorry for shunning your beliefs.

By the way Seph, Karthegrax is a nickname. Not my real name. Im not a guy. That makes 'He' an incorrect term. If your going to be an admin maybe you should get ur stuff right before you go bitching online.

15. Karthegrax

Karthegrax Guest

Thanks for the whole checking wiki and stuff but i tend not to follow links posted or given to me by people i dont know. Even if they look ok. Im just that kinda person. Got in huge shit the other day cause i got a heap of info stealers on my computer. First lot of viruses i've ever got but people wasnt impressed. thats why.

16. Loonylion

the word 'useless' is not disrespecful; calling someone 'useless' is considered a personal attack and is disrespectful in that context. This forum is not run by Nazis, we allow a level of offtopicness, and the offtopicness in this case is within what we allow.

That said, you have confirmed in your post who you were aiming your comments at, and BOTH the intended targets were admins. Maybe that wasnt sensible? You've effectively just admitted to saying something that could be construed as a personal attack against both the admins of this board, so can you see why we might be a bit miffed?

again, this could be construed as a personal attack. Last time I checked, Seph was still human, and thus he is entitled to make mistakes without people jumping down his throat.

I would suggest you think carefully about what you are saying before posting again, and consider how other people might interpret it.

topic locked

17. Loonylion

Just to add to this, if we get any reports of viruses attached to links in this board, they will be removed. OK?

18. Seph

First of all, I'm terribly sorry I didn't realize you were a girl based on your nick, I should totally have seen that, it's not like my nick is more feminine than yours. >.<

My problem is that you called people useless after you had been given an answer, it's really not our problem if you don't trust us when you've asked for help, we're not bad guys (and girls) we don't gain anything from alienating people who ask for help, but that said; we don't want to be called useless after helping either.

And just in case you still haven't gone to wikipedia (which is a very respectable and safe site) then here's a quote from it:

And for future reference, you can specify your gender under your forum profile, that would have helped me knowing you were a girl. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.