1. This forum is in read-only mode.

pokemon heartgold and soulsilver working patched rom. no freeze

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by cadmus0101, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

You can still try it with YSMenu as long as you made a save. The YSMenu will recognize your .sav file

2. DARKSHIDARA

DARKSHIDARA New Member

freezes on dstti firmware 1.17a02 like all the others on nds lite and dsill
    guess ill skip it or buy it..................

3. Ok i wanted to find solution for the R4 problem but no one will upload the games on mega upload or something like that so i can't do anything but wait...

4. bryparkour

bryparkour Member

Testing With YSmenu now wait and see

5. dblood

dblood Well-Known Member

well im gng to try it with heart gold when he puts it up the link in the unpatched HG im almost gng to challenge the 3 gym leader so im waiting so i can transfer the save

6. DragonQuester

Good luck ...
    lol same, people who have completely download HG/SS, can someone upload it to an easy site like mediafire or megaupload? Actually there might not be a point because this looks like it doesnt work as well...

7. Goonboo

Goonboo New Member

and why isnt this being uploaded on something more than 20 people can download?

i want to try it as well.

8. Yeah if someone will upload it than the rest of us can also try to find a solution ; i'm thinking of the reset button on a R4DS

9. bryparkour

bryparkour Member

Just same with YSmenu freezes about roughly 22-24 events. But if anyone can get it to work they deserve a trophy.

10. Ok dude will you upload it for me? because i will try to make it work even if i have to stay all night for it

11. iggloovortex

iggloovortex Member

Yes i beg you bry! please go to mediafire.com and upload either version that you have!

12. DragonQuester

lol Nice determination... I'll be waiting here 8) lol wish i could help, but it looks like most posters said it doesnt work.. So i doubt we have any hope :'(

13. bryparkour

bryparkour Member

Im gonna have a link up soon to download so keep posted here.

14. Yeah serious you guys go upload it now on media fire this will help allot!

15. z3o_z3n

z3o_z3n Member

haha

haha frillz mine freezes after leaving a pokemon from my party ahaha

16. DragonQuester

A little more hope ;), thanks bryparkour

17. bryparkour

bryparkour Member

Btw its soul silver

18. Thank you bryparkour for doing this, and there is hope you guys i have a lot of ideas in my head to make it work right now :)

19. iggloovortex

iggloovortex Member

I dont care! thank you so much! you have no idea. if i was any more gay i would kiss you
    however someone who does have Heart Gold can upload it

20. Alao

Alao Member

Uploading SS aswell on mediafire, eta 7 mins ;).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.