1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon White 2 Sav freeze YS menu 7.04

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by Zoro569, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Zoro569

Zoro569 Member

Hello Greetings am playing Pokemon White 2 on R4 SDHC (www.r4isdhc.com) R4i-V3.9b English
    Ido not know my card is original or clone or fake
    Pokemon White 2 (U) not working on my card then i used YSmenu latest it's fine but it's says Enter the Name then game freeze
    i patch the rom then no working and i choose save file from desume Raw sav and put in SD card i continue the game but when i save it's freeze i choose different SD Card but not working
    Kindly Help me ( R4 card is Suck )

2. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Any R4 cartridges other than this :
    [​IMG]
    are clones. The other issues, I can't answer; haven't played PKMW2/B2.

3. Zoro569

Zoro569 Member

thanks for reply SO anybody know about this game? ( Suck Clone I hate YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :()
    ( i'm thinking about Prectorian you never played the game pkn w2/b2 :eek:) I guess you miss the fun I played Pokemon White (U) It's SO much Fun I like The game

4. Prectorian

Actually I had enough playing Pokemon from 1st gen to PKM B/W1, that I find PKM B/W2 boring. So I didn't play it.

5. Zoro569

Zoro569 Member

hmmm... I guess there is no help :( any suggestion Please

6. Prectorian

You could try playing the game on DeSmuMe emulator to get you past that issue. Then move the .SAV to your SD Micro & continue from your handheld. With latest DeSmuMe, you won't need to use patched rom. And the same goes when playing through v.7.0.4 YSMENU.nds.

7. Zoro569

Zoro569 Member

Well I mention in above post
    Code:
     i choose save file from desume Raw sav and put in SD card i continue the game but when i save it's freeze
    Work fine but problem is sav freeze and when I choose Yes (mean save the file) then freeze the game (sound still playing )