1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Problem loading 3ds games

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by peerieivan, Aug 20, 2017.

1. peerieivan

peerieivan New Member

HI, I'm having problems playing games on my 3ds, I have the kernel loaded and working but when I select a game from the menu all I get is the next screen coming up with the game name and the power on button in the lower right hand corner of the lower screen!!! Any suggestions as to where I'm going wrong?

2. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

I suggest you provide more information in order for others who have the knowledge to help you properly. e.g. name your flashcard brand and its official website or at least the picture/photo. The handheld's firmware/kernel version. And whatever you might think could be useful for them to help you.

3. peerieivan

peerieivan New Member

The card is a white R4 3DS upgrade SDHC dual core 2017 version, website WWW.r4isdhc.com, using kernel R4i-V3.9B English version, had problems getting the kernel to load properly so formatted the sd card and it seems to work fine, the software loads fine and you can select between the games multimedia and settings, the games have been unzipped and appear in a 3DS file type on the PC, the 3DS is on version 11.5.0-38E

Last edited: Aug 20, 2017