1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[PSP] .hack//Link *Waring Contains Spoilers* Demo Realeased with Link ^_^

Discussion in 'Sony' started by Zero.EXE, Nov 29, 2009.

1. Zero.EXE

Zero.EXE Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Well the other day I was doing some research on the PSP-3000 and I came across a new game introduced to the .hack series it seems that this will be the final installment to the series so cyber connect 2 decided a different approach, instead of making this game for the PS2 or the next generation console the PS3 they decided on the portable approach so they put it on the PSP.

First let me start off by saying this game will not be available in the united states well intill 2010.
    $$So save up $$

-Zero

HAHA I totally forgot I have the link to the Japanese Demo

http://pspdemocenter.com/page.php?id=2906

and once you download the zip put it in the game folder of your psp It works with OFW 6.20 and that new CFW that came out 5.03 GEN C and 5.50 Gen D3

*Warning May Contain Spoilers*

In .hack//Link, players take control of Tokio Kuryu, a second year junior-high student. Presented through manga-style visuals, the game's story promises to clear up the mysteries from past entries. Over 100 characters from past .hack games, anime, manga, and books will make an appearance. Gameplay promises to retain the basics of past titles, with players facing off in battle against enemies as they explore dungeons. The difference here is that you move around in a party of two, with the CPU-controlling the other character. The game will include 33 such CPU-controlled characters. Another change includes a more action-heavy combat system. While specifics haven't been revealed, your movement and the cut-in animation sequences during combat are said to be somewhat like a fighting game. The game does promise a simple control scheme, though, for those who aren't too good with action games. According to the Tokyo Game Show Guide, .hack//Link is listed as 70% done since September 24, 2009. The projected release date is March 2010. (Japan)

Story Line

The lead character is a middle school student named Tokio Kuryuu. He lives a normal life as a gamer until a mysterious girl named Saika Amagi transfers to his school. When Tokio sees that The World has returned after shutting it's doors down two years previously, he is overwhelmed with happiness, only to find out that access to The World R:X was given out in raffle on CC Corporation's website. The raffle had ended by the time he found out about it. Thus he was not able to gain access to The World. One of the store clerks at a gaming store won access to The World R:X, as he was a member since the original version. He shows Tokio his collection of pictures of all the heroes of The World. Which included the Cobalt Knights, The .hackers, and Haseo, among others. At home, Tokio recalls a dream he's been having where he's the hero of a video game, saving a princess, only to find out at school the next day that a new girl has transferred to his school and class. She resembles the princess in his dream. After a few days pass, the new girl, Saika Amagi, asks Tokio for his company. He meets her on the roof, where she gives him a black access cartridge to The World R:X. She inserted the cartridge in a gaming device, which on contact transported Tokio to The World itself, where he meets Kite, the greatest of all The World's heroes.
    When Tokio reaches The World, Kite is the middle of battling a new character named Fluegel. Kite explains to Tokio that if he doesn't log-out now, his PC will be deleted. But Tokio can't log-out, he's there physically. Fluegel is powerful, and is proving a formidable foe to Kite, who's using some of his most powerful attacks. Fluegel then shoots Tokio in the back with a mysterious gun-like weapon named Brieler Roessle. He then shoots Kite with it. Having no effect on Tokio, he awakes to see Kite beginning to be encased in crystal. Kite then entrusts the protection of The World to Tokio, and informs him to locate his friends, then use their powers to open the Akashic Records to log out of the game. Kite then Data Drains Fluegel. As the smoke clears, Kite is encased completely in crystal. After being data drained Fluegel is being dragged away in the forest by two other guild members. Their discussing how they need to get rid of Tokio for their plans to succeed, Fluegel is still amazed he was Data Drained, and that his weapon had no effect on Tokio.

This is the main Character
    [​IMG]

Here is a video Preview
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Top-W30v4kI

Characters

The game has several returning characters.
    Original Characters
    Saika Amagi
    Tokio
    Schicksal
    Cello
    Fluegel
    Geist
    Metronome
    Orgel
    Klarinette
    Posaune
    Trommel

Returning Characters

.hack//SIGN
    Bear
    BT
    Mimiru
    Silver Knight
    Subaru
    Tsukasa

.hack//
    Balmung
    BlackRose
    Elk
    Kite
    Mistral
    Orca

.hack//A.I. Buster
    Albireo

.hack//Roots
    Tabby

.hack//CELL
    Midori

.hack//G.U.

Alkaid
    Atoli
    Azure Flame Kite
    Haseo
    Kuhn
    Ovan
    Pi
    Silabus
    Cameos
    Aura
    Jyotaro Amagi

.hack//ChupChopCase

Elk
    Piros
    Piros the 3rd
    Marlo
    Mia
    Natsume

.hack//ZERO

Alph
    Carl
    Sieg
    Sora

2. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

Re: [PSP] .hack//Link *Waring Contains Spoilers*

Oh, I'm waiting for this game ;D

3. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

Soo... I'll have to buy PSP... ::)

4. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

Yes you have ::)

5. Zero.EXE

Sweet my review wasen't useless at all ^_^ BTW because my Bday is next friday I am getting a psp so when ever we can exchange usernames haha I almost typed member address

6. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

If we can play The World online using PSP it will be awesome ;D

7. Zero.EXE

I know right well if they don't we can at least get each others PSN accounts you know

Mine is Scorinitron

I have an original PS3 80GB with full BC

8. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

all the returning character confuse me.... when is this game take place in the storyline? before GU or after GU......

9. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

The storyline take place after the G.U. The World sure has many problem....

10. Zero.EXE

Some of the returning characters are from novels and unrealated manga (unrealated to the PS2 Games) Like albiero he's in the book .Hack//Albuster 1 & 2 I was suprised cause he is a real good character

11. SoulSin

SoulSin Well-Known Member

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

why psp, why why why why why why

--'' Guess I will only read the manga

12. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

Why are Kite and Azure Kite on the one picture...? They are the same person... :eek:

13. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

Nope, they are different.

14. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

They are...? Seems I didn't pay attention... -_-

15. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

Kite is the Main Character from the .//hack video game before G.U.
    Azure Kite is some kind of a security program that resembles him.

16. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

I thought it was actually him... Azure is moar cool~
    [​IMG]

17. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

If you play the .hack game before G.U. you might think differently.
    Kite's real life player is actually the people who play .hack it seems.

18. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

but then what about kite, blackross and other .hack sign returning chracter, i though they are gone when they rebuild GU version of the world?

19. kme92

kme92 Well-Known Member

Another game urging me to buy the PSP >_<

20. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

The World R.2 is the game where G.U. takes place.
    The World in this one is a new version, perhaps Kite and all the other's Account still exist to play The World.