1. This forum is in read-only mode.

PSP or NDS

Discussion in 'Gaming Lounge' started by Adnan1992, Jun 15, 2007.

?

What is better?

1. PSP

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Nintendo DS/ DSi

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Both are level

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Master800088

Master800088 Member

y have the ds and y liked the battery can stand 19 hours low lighting has more unic games y dont talk to much english and its more has more options has more wifi games and is easy to conect wifi and multiplayer

2. olliebot

olliebot Well-Known Member

. . . what.

3. gaynorvader

gaynorvader Well-Known Member

It's "I" not "y" ;) Your English isn't bad though.

4. Mew2_V1

Mew2_V1 Active Member

may i know the pros and cons on both psp (any series) and nds dsi? please be honest.

5. Zamrullah

Zamrullah Artist in Training

well, both of them is nice...

6. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

After I got my psp, I love it much more than ds.

7. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

After i got my ds, i loved it more than my psp

8. Zydaline

Zydaline Well-Known Member

Matter of opinion. To me, the DS have more interesting games, a more varied genre etc and some refreshingly original games. The PSP on the other hand outshines the DS in the graphics department. It's got graphics as good as a PS1 and then some. PSP games don't appeal to me though, since every time I check it's either action games or Japanese games that'll never be translated in a hundred years.

Really depends on the games you like and what you look for.

9. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

I think it's a rule.

10. NYman

NYman Well-Known Member

PSP may have better graphics and a wider screen.
    However... Touchscreen is awesome and i don't see my PSP with a mic.
    My vote goes for a draw.

11. AnimeLovee

AnimeLovee Well-Known Member

I'm playing my DS much more than my PSP, but once Dissidia Duodecim comes out i'll be playing my PSP 24/7 :)

12. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

Problem there is that they've got all of these FEATURES, but not necessarily BENEFITS.
    That's great that it has a touchscreen feature and a mic feature, but it does NO GOOD if you never ever use the mic, or the touchscreen is poorly implemented or rarely used.

I don't find the mic to be a benefit, since the best you can get out of that mic is a lot of scratchiness and really bad volume leveling in relation to the game volume. It's like a volume of 80 compared to a game volume of 20. If I'm playing Pokemon on Wi-Fi, no mic or no match.

I don't find the touchscreen to be a benefit all that much either. Just look at any post by me in this thread and it probably knocks the touchscreen somewhere in the post. Not accurate enough, although it IS more accurate than my Garmin Nuvi. That thing pisses me off...That's like trying to snipe with a shotgun, which is only possible if you are a CPU in Left 4 Dead 2...

I'd compare the same type of quirks that are in the DS touchscreen as there are quirks in the Wii's motion controls.
    Kinect on the other hand is the Wii's concept done right...mostly.

If I were able to write my signature exactly as the way it appears normally, on the DS, then I'd say it's done right. But for now, I find it to be a nuisance and an inconvenience that we have to use it and most of those games I avoid specifically for that reason.

13. Shuga

Shuga Well-Known Member

Ds equals better games, more fun
    PSP mmm cant say but there are some good games in there, like persona, kingdom hearts birth by sleep, just to name a few, cause theres just few good games on it though...
    If i want music, video, and good games DS+Ipod=Win

14. T-Dub

T-Dub Well-Known Member

what you said!

15. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

I have both NDS and PSP, but i perfer PSP as i play on it more then my NDS, and i have 2 PSPs (one for testing demoing hacked game then other for playing original copies).

DS doesnt have much game that catch my interest, hell i only buy it because of pokemon DP.

16. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

DS equals more fun? Bullcrap.
    It depends on games, and Ds has mostly kiddy stuff and turn based jrpgs. It's thing of preference.

17. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

Well, I can't say one or the other, because I've only tried a Nintendo DS, but I've been wanting the PSP for a while now... Even more now that I've seen the opening sequence to the anime, "The World God Only Knows." You know, because of the PFP. LOL

Here's the opening if you don't know what I'm talking about.

...Thank god I got over $200 from my relatives as an early Christmas present. I can afford a PSP now. :D

18. T-Dub

T-Dub Well-Known Member

I read that manga before, pretty good! I didn't know that they had an anime based off that series.

19. shaquiller

shaquiller New Member

Both , my love !!

20. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

I only know about it because a friend linked me to the op animation, before I looked it up on Wikipedia to find out what it was about, I didn't know it had a manga. LOL