1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[PSX] Digimon World 2 level 13 stuck up

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by lpascua09, May 3, 2008.

1. lpascua09

lpascua09 Member

how come everytime my digimon's level goes up to 13 its next experience needed for level up becomes 9999999999999

does anyone know how to get through this??i cant get my digimons get to ultimate level :(

2. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

This is perhaps the ugliest aspect of Digimon World 2.

You see the reason your Digimon's experience point requirement reaches 999999999 at some point, in your case at level 13, Champion form I pressume, is because that level is your Digimon's maximum level attainable. What this means is at certain levels you can no longer level up so what's the solution? Digimon fusion! Yep this game requires you to fuse Digimon together, but a word of advice, make sure the Digimon you fuse together are at the same level, prefferably at their max level attainable, so in your case, fuse together two level 13 Digimon to get a Digimon who can go beyond level 13

I know this would mean you have to catch a lot of Digimon & constantly level them up & fusing them to reach Mega form, but that's the sad truth, but fusing Digimon together has a "plus" side to it, you get a Digimon with the skills of both parents! Also by analysing your current state in the game, I can predict that you haven't been to this town where you can fuse together Digimon regardless of their Type, once you get there, it will become clearer to you that to go far in this game you need to frantically capture Digimon.

Last to note is, if you fuse together Digimon of the same "rank" champion & champion, ultimate & ultimate etc., you'll get a Digimon that's one rank lower.

3. lpascua09

lpascua09 Member

thank you very much......

now that u mentioned it, i like digimon world 1 more than digimon world 2

thanks so much for the info

4. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Digimon World 2 is better in terms of playability, yeah the leveling & fusion thing sucks ass but the story isn't plus if you continually fuse together different digimon you get one with many skills. If you're frustrated about the whole leveling up bit, I'd suggest you get quick level up codes at CMGSCCC.com, trust me, once you have a super amped up mega digimon, you'll love DW2 ;D

5. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Or you could get a CWCheat thingy that you can use ar and game shark codes to get no limit of aptitude...