1. This forum is in read-only mode.

PSX!?What PSX game that make you addicted??

Discussion in 'Gaming Lounge' started by bl4nk777, Jun 3, 2009.

1. bl4nk777

bl4nk777 New Member

I ever played Harvest Moon,Thousand Arms,TOD,FF, etc
    But for myself I choose Harvest Moon is the most addictive game that i ever play...its like a drugs wooooooowwww soo addictive,i play everyday and what? now many harvest moon series for PS2 and DS that have a good graphic system but the game is not to good...
    How about you guys??

2. zangief

zangief Well-Known Member

Monster Rancher 2.

I probably logged the most hours on that game compared to other PSX games i played.

3. grimsim1

grimsim1 Well-Known Member

Tomba 2 was pretty awesome back in the day. I probably played Final Fantasy 9 the most as well as Legend of Dragoon and ISS 2.

4. kileak

kileak Well-Known Member

PE 2 (Parasite EVE 2) absorb me totally into the game with it's gameplay and game setting.....

5. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Final Fantasy VII & VIII...although they didn't have NewGame+,but it's fun to play 2nd time to complete any miss able scenario or item or boss...
    Tales of Destiny II..Harvest Moon...and...many more...all of them are addicting!!!!

6. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I really don't like then way you compare video games to drugs (not only seems wrong, but both can be addictive...and dangerous in some cases)

BUT!

Mine is gran turismo 2-easy pick up to play, and the fact I can get away with un-real short cuts in a driving simulator game makes for a good laugh XD

And thanks to that game I have a great deal for old dark green twin turbo supra's...

7. cussan

cussan New Member

Final Fantasy 7... first and only game I maxed out the time log.
    Final Fantasy Tactics is pretty good too.

8. NakorTBR

NakorTBR New Member

Soul Reaver and the ps2 Soul Reaver 2 + Legacy of Kain.

Metal Gear Solid PSX

FF7

Legend of Dragoon

Capcom Vs SNK

I still play those.

9. sexywogboy

sexywogboy Well-Known Member

Every game.

The PS1 had so many great games I can't think of any that standed out. I loved playing Crash Bandicoot with freinds and family.

The sport games were great, FIFA, Jonah Lomu Rugby, Grand Turismo etc.

I remember playing Jade Cacoon, a highly under-rated RPG game, all I can say is....if you like Pokemon and FF, this game is for you.

The PS1 will always be the best console ever for me.

10. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

same here, 9 was my fave on PSX. The chocobo side was pretty good aswell

11. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

FF9 is the only FF from the main series I've completed.

Destruction Derby 2 was pretty addictive.

12. skata

skata Member

My first game was Syphon filter I was addicted to it.

Then there were games like Silent Hill, Metal gear, FF7, Bloody Roar 2, I played this games so many times.

Camarón

13. Lukeymundo

Lukeymundo Active Member

Mine was FF7, my in game clock maxed out and I couldn't get the god damn gold chocobo! Knights of the round was the last materia I needed as well! haha good times.

14. failtorespond

failtorespond Well-Known Member

Castlevania: SOTN is by far my all-time fave psx game.

15. haseoTOD

haseoTOD Guest

Chrono Cross was the game that made me addictive. When my cousin was playing the game and was in the final boss, he gave me the controller and I started playing like crazy. XD

16. lampslammer

lampslammer Well-Known Member

final fantasy 7, and breath of fire 3. they have too much shit to be done. great games.

rollcage was on alot too.

17. grimsim1

grimsim1 Well-Known Member

Agreed. The card quest too. Couldn't get enough of the chocographs and the cards.

18. csula

csula Member

I have a special place in my heart for the first Wild ARMS game, I've played it so many times I lost count. Every so often the theme music will come on on my iPod if I've got it on shuffle and I'll instantly go and start a new game ::)

Actually, I'm gonna do that right now ;D

19. lampslammer

lampslammer Well-Known Member

damn that sucks. knights of the round is ridiculously strong with reflect

20. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

I always used it with W-summon.