1. This forum is in read-only mode.

question : can be added a section for download psx eboots ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Riktor, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Riktor

Riktor Videogamer

searching with google i've found that a program called isobuster could merge all bin tracks in 1 but a cue file is needed , so i had to download a rar with all games cue files ( sometimes the psx games i've downloaded haven't a cue file , only multi tracks bin ) , and i've merged the bins and cue with isobuster , obtaining a single bin and a single cue , with that new bin i could convert it with psx2psp , for now i've tested it with wipeout 3 special edition ( 14 tracks bin ) seems working ( at the moment ) ... because of this would have been nice have a section for already converted psx games , had much trobles finding this "solution" , thank you very much for the reply

edit : also seems those multi track games are because of cdda feature , fortunatelly not all games have extra tracks bin

2. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

To have a section dedicated to sharing a certain platform or format is easy, but members need to actively add and share in the section to build up a library, just like you can see with the NDS share section. We presently don't have active members interested in contributing, and so to have a section made without anyone willing to act as contributors it's pointless.

3. Riktor

Riktor Videogamer

i meant a section on the proper site not on the forum , but i understand that is an hard work convert all psx games to eboot especially if being alone doing it , knowing also about those multi tracks games , thank you again for the replys and sorry for the bad english