1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Question to Administrators

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Sahel123, Jun 30, 2017.

1. Sahel123

Sahel123 Guest

I was not actually sure where to post this, but I guessed the best spot would be "Site Support". Anyways, I wanted to ask the administrators if they would permit ordinary users to ask personal questions to them in a designated forum. The terms "personal questions" do not qualify as extremely personal questions, but questions such as "What is your favorite sport?" I am aware that something similar has been done in the past with privileged users, but I would like to extend this honor to ordinary users so RomUlation can be as bright and cheery as it used to be initially again. Again, this request requires admin approval. On behalf of ordinary users, I would like to ask Seph and Loonylion to allow such a thread to be created, but only if they, the administrators, approve.

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

That's what 'know your members/users' was about. Any member could submit questions, with the section moderator choosing who would be the recipient of the questions each week. It eventually died out.

3. Sahel123

Sahel123 Guest

Where can we find it?

4. Sahel123

Sahel123 Guest

I found it. Can we resume it? It sounds like an excellent idea.

5. Sahel123

Sahel123 Guest

That forum has been locked. How can we resume it?

6. Reider

Reider Modereider

Barring the forum gaining a massive boost to active members and somebody being willing to deal with it, it likely won't be resumed.

7. Sahel123

Sahel123 Guest

So...the forum game will never resume. That sounds harsh.

8. Sahel123

Sahel123 Guest

I'm sure Loonylion will be able to do something.

9. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

As Reider said, it would need somebody to run it and people to participate in it. The forum just doesn't have enough active users for that.

10. Sahel123

Sahel123 Guest

Maybe someday...

11. Sahel123

Sahel123 Guest

Sir, I am thinking. If we post a poll asking how many people want to continue closed Forum games, and the results display that the number of users who wish to do so is large, could we reopen closed threads? I truly am eager to resume locked Forum games.