1. This forum is in read-only mode.

R4 Gold Pro - White Screen problem

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by supersheep, Jun 21, 2015.

1. supersheep

supersheep New Member

Hi there,

for starters there is a picture of my flashcard:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I used the flash-card for quite a while and it worked great. A while ago I formatted my MicroSD card because I needed it for an other device. When I went back to using the card for my flashcard I unfortunately forgot to secure the kernel and the firmware on my PC. I got it from the website which is printed on my card. Unfortunately the link does not work anymore.

I use the card with a Nintendo DS Lite but in future I want to use it for My New 3DS XL.

The current Firmware installed is 7.0.

When I start any game only a white screen appears.

-Will I have the some problem on the New 3DS XL?
    -What can I do to solve the problem?

2. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

If the files that were in the SD Micro been deleted, then naturally no matter what you do, the cartridge will not load on any NDS console regardless which generation it is put into. While with the cart's official website gone, and probably no other site kept copies for it, then you couldn't get replacement copy. Unless someone own the exact same cart, and willing to upload his/her copy for you to resolve the problem, that pretty much spelt "GAME OVER".

3. KatieDavis

KatieDavis Member

You may try to format the sd card with SD Formatter first, put the files back and see if it works. Or you could also try with another brand new sd card.

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

5. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Or you can try looking at when the topic or enquirer was last active. :p :D