1. This forum is in read-only mode.

R4 SDHC Kernel Help Please!

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by Xidrion, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Xidrion

Xidrion Member

Hello, I have had this R4 SDHC card for a long time. I haven't been using it for a long time, I wanted to delete all the roms on the card, but i accidentally deleted the firmware too.

Here is the image of the card i found on google. I have the exact same one with the www.r4ultra.com label:
    [​IMG]

I think it's a clone. All of the firmware websites are gone. I have been searching for hours, but can't find anything. Please, help me!

2. Neon32

Neon32 Neo-Noir

if its just a delete and ifyou remember which are the firmware files then you could recover the deleted files using recovery programs like Recuva.

3. Xidrion

Xidrion Member

I will try thanks for replying!

4. Xidrion

Xidrion Member

Nope, didn't work because I formatted my micro-sd card a few times to try other firmwares, but they didn't work. People say YSMenu works on all cards, I need to search for that!

5. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

6. Xidrion

Xidrion Member

7. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Sorry no idea. You'll just have to read the description and instruction provided there carefully.

8. Xidrion

Xidrion Member

Alright thank you for helping!

9. Joanna0703

Joanna0703 New Member

Hello, the image can't be show, so i'm not sure which R4 card you mean.
    There have many different R4 card you can open each link, then you'll find the official site. And you can download the latest firmware.
    Hope this could help you.