1. This forum is in read-only mode.

R4i king HELP

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by ftw.legendary, Sep 25, 2016.

1. ftw.legendary

ftw.legendary New Member

Hi, I'm using this R4 card [​IMG] for my nintendo ds lite and i tried downloading and playing pokemon white but a 'load rom errcode=-4 ' always comes up even though it can run pokemon platinum and soul silver. I tried looking for newer versions for my R4 card but cant seem to find it.

Thanks in advance!

2. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Check TTMENU/YSMENU from RetroGameFan in the FlashCart section topic. Grab the latest version from the last page (note: choose manual download). Read the .TXT file provided by RetroGameFan to find out which folder to use for your cart. And 1 thing I should point out is that he said "Rename 1 copy of TTMenu.dat to R4KING". That said, it means you need 2 copies of ttmenu.dat; 1 renamed, the other kept as is.

Since I don't have that cart you have, this is as far as I can help. Just read the first page of the above mentioned topic & the .txt files. Good luck.

3. ftw.legendary

ftw.legendary New Member

4. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

You're not supposed to visit that r4-king.com. You said it yourself you can't find a new kernel/firmware from your site's official site. No point going there. Thus why you're supposed to download RGF's YSMENU/TTMENU v.7.04 file from his 'DOWNLOAD' link in his page 1. Alternatively, you can find a direct download link to that same files from the TTMENU/YSMENU topic in this forum's FlashCart Section (last page). He's a member here. Just a reminder, remember to back up your SD Micro content before starting just in case, and press the 'manual download' when prompted.