1. This forum is in read-only mode.

R4i3D suddenly not recognized anymore

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by Frmsmm, May 18, 2015.

1. Frmsmm

Frmsmm New Member

Hello,

after my 3DS (older black model with 7.2.0-17U firmware) sucked its battery dry, I charged it again and now my flashcart is not recognized anymore. Is there anything I can try (other than getting a new one)? No system upgrades, did not fall down etc...

2. Frmsmm

Frmsmm New Member

No help?

3. huahudie

huahudie New Member

maybe u you can try to format the micro sd card or change a new one , then set up the flashcart gain , find more tutorial to fix it by clicking here : dsflashcart.com

4. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

I suppose there's no error message shown on the screen, merely just say "no cart detected" or something along that line? In which case, try moving your files from the current SD Micro to an alternative empty one. There's no need to format the SD Micro or go through the installation procedure all over again. However, I doubt it is the SD Micro that is problematic especially if it is still detectable by your PC. Or try using another cartridge (you'd probably had tried doing this if you had one without needing anyone to suggest), which if it is detected then maybe it could be the flashcart that is dead. But I am suspecting your console is defective given that battery issue happened suddenly, probably will need to be send to the service center. If it's Nintendo's service center, be sure not to bring up about using flash cartridges since they don't endorse it.