1. This forum is in read-only mode.

'Regular members can't download more than one file at once' - Clearance Thread

Discussion in 'Site Support' started by necr0, Sep 3, 2013.

1. Neon32

Neon32 Neo-Noir

you cant download restricted games even if you have enough points. try some other games.

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

Restricted downloads have been removed because of a DMCA notice.

3. PaperPhantom

PaperPhantom New Member

Hello, I'm having this problem.

4. Loonylion

are you still having the too many downloads issue, because your account doesn't appear to need resetting

5. nunujuju

nunujuju New Member

I haven't even downloaded anything but it already says that I have too many active connections. The points was also removed from my account.

6. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Most likely there was just a small delay on our software to detect your download connection was stopped. Right now we have 0 connections logged and you should be able to download again.

As for the points, we have a download for Just Dance logged. Once the download link is clicked (which means even before you select save location) the points will be taken for the full download. Now, if you didn't finish the download you can just start the same file again for the next 72 hours and no more points will be used!

7. Terelius

Terelius New Member

Is this for the limited download speed problem? It says I'm downloading more than one file and is limiting my download speed to 500KB/S, but I'm not.

8. Porpois

Porpois New Member

I hope it's not too late but I just signed in and I immediately can't install anything... HELP PLS

9. Seph

Your account is fine, you're probably trying to download restricted games which are unavailable to everyone.

10. Riverstrider

Riverstrider Member

I appear to be getting this error.

11. Hello, I'm trying to download "The Conduit 2" for Wii, and it says that I have "Too many active connections", but I'm not downloading anything but this, and the download is pretty slow. How can I fix that?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2017
  12. Loonylion

@matheusgregor12 I have reset your connection counter. @Riverstrider, yours does not appear to need resetting, are you still getting this error?

13. Riverstrider

Riverstrider Member

No issues now, I guess it was just taking a while to reset on its own. Thanks for looking into it!

14. luparez

luparez New Member

Hi @Loonylion - I'm having this issue, can you please help me reset? Thanks.

15. Loonylion

Your counter is zero, I have asked Seph to look into it.

16. iot7

iot7 New Member

It says that I have too many downloads but i am not downloading anything. Can you reset me please?

17. Runekreeper

Runekreeper New Member

Too many active connections even though I'm not downloading anything... :(

18. Hellfiya

Hellfiya New Member

I have been having this issue for the past few hours now. I'd like to request a reset! Thank you all so much, by the way, for your time and dedication to the site.

19. RetroGamerZX0

RetroGamerZX0 New Member

Hi, I just got this problem appearing. Could use some help @Loonylion ... Thanks!

20. Seph

Everyone has been reset.