1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Resident Evil PSX download restrictions?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by purplearmy82, Feb 2, 2017.

1. purplearmy82

purplearmy82 New Member

Hi All,
    Just joined the website as i've heard a lot of good things. Recently downloaded a PSX emulator on my Samsung Galaxy Tablet and went straight for my fav game growing up Resident Evil (the whole series). It seems to be the only game I cannot find a working download on any ROM site and on this one it says 'Download Restrictions' etc and I cannot download it. Is it because im not a premium member?, do normal members get restricted access to a few games. Thanks for your time guys.

Gav

Last edited: Feb 2, 2017
  2. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Reading this link should answer your enquiry. And welcome to the forum. :) : https://forum.romulation.net/threads/game-download-restricted.64975/

3. NintyRaccoon

NintyRaccoon Passive member since March 13, 2017

Welcome to the forum Gav! :)

I can really recommend you reading the thread Prectorian has shown you, because we had a serious discussion regarding the games which are download restricted in that thread.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2017
  4. purplearmy82

purplearmy82 New Member

Thanks for your help guys, was only searching for Resident Evil probably why I couldn't find a thread about it, all the other games I searched for seemed to be able to download. Yeah that sucks, just scrolled through that thread then, had a feeling it might of been copyright issues. Bit of a shame as its pretty much the reason I downloaded a PSX emulator haha. You can actually buy the download for Resident Evil on XBOX one so knew they would have an issue with it. If anyone knows of a torrent site that has a working download of RE1 or all, would love to know :)