1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Rockman/Megaman Zero Collection (J)/(U) Anti Piracy Thread

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Kiekoes, Jun 8, 2010.

1. fclinux001

fclinux001 Well-Known Member

*Sigh* O.k. well glad you noticed them and I won't do my own of this topic. I promise.

2. zab52

zab52 Member

I tried this patch on the clean release (by iND):
    http://www.multiupload.com/ZK4XKSA18O , that i found on this thread: http://cheats.gbatemp.net/forum/nds/%28nds%29-mega-man-zero-collection-%28u%29/160/
    And it seems to work fine for me on AceKard 2i (AKAIO 1.6RC2)
    With the patch, i think the game ID doesn't change, and therefore the cheats (from http://cheats.gbatemp.net/) comes up, that didn't show on the cracked version (by VENOM)

3. zanzetzuken19

zanzetzuken19 Well-Known Member

how can i remove the graphic glitches? the game is playable but all i can see is zero and the enemy. the graphics of the platform is just plain pixelated. >.<

i'm using EZ flash Vi By the way.

4. zab52

zab52 Member

Are u using the hacked release by VENOM?

5. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

(J) and (U) are working on Ez Flash Vi with the v101 hardware update and 3.0OB kernel

6. zanzetzuken19

zanzetzuken19 Well-Known Member

No, due to the undownloadable issue that has happened in several games for NDS.

Oh cool, i didn't know that there's an update for Ez flash Vi:) thanks man:D

i got the game working fine by the way. i just downloaded a patch for the game that is in this thread.

7. Psi_Ground

Psi_Ground Well-Known Member

I've still got the VENOM release working on my AceKard2 with AKIKO 1.7

8. Jonez001

REPEAT:

Ez Flash Vi with 3.0OB can run both the (U) and (J) without any problem!

9. DJgamer98

DJgamer98 Member

how did you get it working without the game keep saying ''the game card is removed''

10. thomasech

thomasech Active Member

For some reason and I've tried it with different rom files the cheats don't come up when I select megaman zero collection in my acekard 2.1 with akaio 1.7. I used r4cce and saw that there are cheats for the game in the latest usercheat.dat from cheats.gba.com. What am I doing wrong?

11. zab52

zab52 Member

i think the cheats only shows up on the clean rom-file (iND), not the cracked one (VENOM). Is it the one u are using?
    and is this a problem for other games as well?

12. thomasech

thomasech Active Member

Right now I have the cracked version. I'm going to try the clean version now...

EDIT: Solved the problem by changing the game id to B6ZE C7A32637 in usercheat.dat using r4cce.

The cracked version has a different game id.

13. bikeboy99

bikeboy99 Well-Known Member

my game doesnt even load i click on the game in my AK2i menu and it just stays a white screen

14. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

Use AKAIO 1.7.1

15. bikeboy99

bikeboy99 Well-Known Member

thanks kiekoes and arent you still on holidays?

16. Jonez001

This game is working at Ez Flash Vi 3.0 OB2

17. JLW

JLW New Member

I have this problem on my M3i Zero.
    I played for a little over an hour, did a few missions, leveled up my weapons almost all the way, beat this boss and got the fire element, it gave me my rank and then said the card had been removed... It sucks, too, cause I lost all that progress... :'(

18. Thelasthope

Thelasthope New Member

Hello there, if you are here, you must be still looking for a working Megaman Zero Collection like I was, I guess.
    I found one in a Spanish site a while ago, I know it's cracked since it's the only one that I found that has 62.5 MB instead of the usual 64.0 MB
    I hope this link/ROM works on your side.
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/vebbwilwb9ir31u/Megaman+Zero+Collection.zip