1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Running eboots on PSP?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by houstontx224, Apr 5, 2011.

1. houstontx224

houstontx224 Well-Known Member

I am trying to play Overblood 2 (eboot). Im using a PSP 1000 series, 5.50 GEN D (Full0. I put the Overblood eboot, and eboot.pbp and keys.bin in the same folder. So , its like this on my memory stick...PSP>GAME>Overblood 2..I don't see it on my memory stick when I go to select it to play. What am I missing to play it?

HoustonTX224

2. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

So, the EBOOT is in the \PSP\GAMES\BLAH folder right?

It should be showing up if it's in there.

3. houstontx224

Yep, its in the folder..but, when I go to select it..my other cso/iso are there.

4. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Do you have any plugins for organization?

5. houstontx224

You got me there ace101.....I have no idea..haven't had to fine tune them or anything before..Where do I go and what do I need to be looking for?
    Post Merge: [time]1302029449[/time]
    Just read something else that I will try when I get home...it says to put the game eboot in PSP.GAMES folder THEN to put the eboot.pbp in a folder of its own.(PSP>GAME>Overblood2>ebootpbp Keeping my fingers crossed. Think I'm going to also put the keys.bin in with it. Will try a few different ways. See what happens.

HoustonTX224

6. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Well, if you don't, then don't worry about the plugins. I have no idea why it's not showing up.

7. BigGangstaKillaC93

BigGangstaKillaC93 Well-Known Member

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZRTSW4PI

Here's the popsloader that you need, put the contents in the seplugins folder of your PSP. Or replace you seplugins folder with this one. Google the compatibility list for PSX to PSP. You hold R when you choose a PSX ISO to choose a loader. If you need any PSX EBOOTs just throw me a PM and I'll send them to you.

8. houstontx224

Thanks StudMeisterC93..So, replace my currecnt seplgings folder with the one form download ? (Will I still be able to run my cso/iso's w/ the new seplguins and when do I need to hold R?) When I turn on PSP to play an eboot? The I just select the eboot I want to play? put the required thing into the seplugins folder and I don't see PopsLoader on my memory stick?

9. BigGangstaKillaC93

BigGangstaKillaC93 Well-Known Member

Make sure popsloader is enabled in the recovery menu. Hold R when booting an eboot to see the pops selection menu. Replace you seplugins folder with the one I linked. Your not supposed to see popsloader when you are in the xmb of your PSP is that's what you mean. Hold R when you select an EBOOT, if the popsloader selection menu appears, your good to go. Just choose the pops that the compatibility list says the game works under.

10. houstontx224

Problem solved..after many, many tries. I think what I did wrong was made a PopsLoader folder..also I dont think that Overblood 2 was a compatible eboot. I checked over a few lists and didnt see it on there. Thanks to all for the help.

HoustonTX224

11. harsh098

harsh098 New Member

You are facing a similar problem as I had. take reference from this post.