1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Save Data Help - After Pokemon League Pkmn Black 2

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by chikaofg, Jan 23, 2013.

1. chikaofg

chikaofg New Member

Hello all!

I've just beaten the pokemon league, and the game saves when I enter the hall of fame, but when the credits are done rolling, there's no continue button.

If anyone can tell me how to resolve this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

2. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

I don't think there ever was any 'CONTINUE' button after the end credit rolled. The screen normally just goes to black after the credit ends, then you press A or B, it'll then offer you to SAVE FILE. After that it'll go back to the MAIN MENU. From there you choose to CONTINUE/LOAD existing save file to play the EXTRA levels or activities or events post-winning/finishing the main game story.

3. chikaofg

chikaofg New Member

That never happened for me. It just rolled over to the starting screen, then acted like there was no save file. Any ideas?

4. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

That's strange. It should have prompted an offer to save your progress on completion of the main game play after the credit roll ended. Then it will take you back to the main menu. I'm not sure why that happened. But.....can you still see your save file from the Continue/Load option in the MAIN MENU? Can you load it? If you can, what happen? Did you end up at home or at the last location you saved? If the save file still functions well, then try replacing the rom with a new copy. Maybe there's a sudden glitch. If you can't see your save file in the Continue/Load option, or when you tried to load it, an error appear, that means.....sorry to say......it's probably corrupted. You might need to play from the beginning by deleting the defected save file.

5. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Well-Known Member

Or try checking if it's a case of well renaming the file