1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Scribblenauts Game Help!

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by melissa92, Sep 12, 2009.

1. jayMASTERjay

jayMASTERjay Active Member

For anyone trying to get past the tornado, I took a strange route. I connected 2 chains to the starite, and something heavy to the chain. Eventually, the physics reacted in such a way that the starite was pulled towards me.

I hope this helps. :)

2. buchichu

buchichu Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure I just flew over the tornado with the wings...just barely slipped through. I was like, really? That's it? huh.

3. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

I passed that with only a horse.

4. jayMASTERjay

Haha you guys are lucky, I sat there for 3 hours saying to my family 'what destroys a tornado?'.

5. Apollooo

Apollooo Well-Known Member

please help on 7-5!!(action) what must we do to open the doors!?

6. kamuikurou

kamuikurou Well-Known Member

Spawn a car (or any other wheelies) then you can continue with your car or whatever you ride before. must continue with the car, seems like no fliers allowed. :D

Oh, the next door will open automatically.

7. Apollooo

# update: world 7 puzzle 5 action, the one with bear,mole hill,rain, and shark, what must i do?

8. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

What am I suppose to do in Puzzle 4-2?I can't seem to solve it.

9. kamuikurou

What do you usually use to draw a picture groh? :) Maybe you prefer pencil on paper... or oil on canvas? :D

I used pterodactyl, car, snorkel, and hair dryer to complete it. :)

10. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

I prefer screenshot on paint :D
    Thanks for the answer.I felt dumb cause I thought a painter would do the trick.

11. kamuikurou

Same here, I skipped that level after spawning a painter didn't work. :(

12. jayMASTERjay

If that's the "Paint a picture!" one, then spawn a canvas, and spawn paint. Make Maxwell grab the paint. Then interact with the canvas. :)

13. kamuikurou

Guys, does anyone know how to solve 6-10 puzzle? :(

Edit: Solved it, a gamefaqs guy helped me out. :D

14. seanyuk

seanyuk Well-Known Member

Dang it, stuck on the same one mannnn, I hate Scribblenauts... xD

15. sparxxraps

sparxxraps Well-Known Member

Anyone know how to beat puzzle level 2-8? I tried nuke,black hole,emp i cant figure it out.

16. anagram7507

anagram7507 Guest

For puzzle 2-8, just create a basket or shopping cart or something, then pick up a fruit, veggie, and drink and put them in the basket/cart. Then go up to the counter, summon money/credit card/etc, pick it up with Maxwell, then use it on the cash register.

I can't figure out action 2-9...that's the fire vent one. What are you supposed to do?

17. sparxxraps

sparxxraps Well-Known Member

Break ice use wings to fly to button it should put out fire. Then fly to starite. or use water put out fire break ice use wings to fly to end.

18. theXotaku0

theXotaku0 Member

Wow I'm actually astounded with this thread... Scribblenauts appears to be the simplest game I've ever played and yet, there are so many different ways to get through the same level! No wonder this game is one of the most award winning games this year.. Oh, and onto the "help me" part.. What did you do to get past the Bully on mission 5-2..? I think it was action mode..

19. Apollooo

i don't know what must i do on 8-11 puzzle!!! can anyone help me???

20. melissa92

melissa92 Member

Anyone know how to do Action 3-8??