1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Should I play Persona 2: IS on PSX or PSP?

Discussion in 'Gaming Lounge' started by Ghetto Fab, May 5, 2013.

1. Ghetto Fab

Ghetto Fab Member

Yeah, so I really wanted to play this game but I can't decide if I should just burn the game and play it on my modded PS2, or if I should just go ahead and buy it for my PSP. What I'm worried about for the PSP version is stuff being censored. But I do like the box and stuff. What do you guys think I should do? Which version is better?

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persona_2#Persona_2_PSP_Ports

Google is your friend, but anyways the psp version is an enhanced port with...an omission due to technical reasons (I dont get it, the psp is like a weaker ps2, AND THE DISC HOLD MORE WTF)

I hope this information helps you choose, while I'd go for the original...its because I'm retro-ish and prefer my big tv to a handheld, but thats my personal preference.

3. mapick

mapick New Member

As stated above the PSP version is essentially a beefed up version of the game with the exclusion of custom/DLC missions. Aside from that I would go for the PSP version seeing as it is re-done very well. This really boils down to personal preference, since some people like playing on home consoles instead of handhelds. Whichever route you decide to follow I hope you enjoy the game!