1. This forum is in read-only mode.

So i want a good RPG w/ romance game...

Discussion in 'Gaming Lounge' started by Sneggz, Apr 19, 2010.

1. Sneggz

Sneggz Well-Known Member

NOTE ALL THESE ARE NDS I WANT NDS GAMES
    and IM A GIRL not a boy.
    i've already played:
    rhapsody, it was cute but i didnt really like it. 3/5
    Rune factory harvest moon i liked it 4/5 but i had to play as a boy -_- im a girl so... .... i wont get into details
    antelier Annie Alchemist 2/5. it was fun, but it took too long, not that much romance
    Princess debut .. not rpg but has romance.. 3/5
    summon night twin age 5/5 i really liked it! i got to play as a girl~ and it has monsters rpg it was fun!

games no Rpg..
    Harvest moon all for NDS, it was fun, but it was a long time 4.5/5

so i want games that has RPG and is really fun. i also want romance in it, and prefer it in english thanks!

or

can anybody list me games with just romance? i want to be a girl so... yeah.

2. markswan

markswan Well-Known Member

Dragon Quest 5 has romance in it. You get to choose one of three girls to marry at one point in the game, they then stay with you for the rest of the game and the things that they say change depending on which girl you chose. The characterisation is really good, i'd recommend it (i just can't think of any better ones at the moment, sorry : / )

3. LEHENDE

LEHENDE New Member

I would say Avalon Code, It's an rpg with romance, you give gifts to any girl, gifts that they like. as you keep giving gifts and keep talking to them they would ask to meet you at a certain point and certain time. next she would give you gifts. what ever gender you pick to play as there will be seven girls/guys to flirt with personally i picked nani who you'll see later in the game. The game is terrific and ign gave it 8.5/10

4. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Try these then..
    - Lunar : Dragon Song
    - Lost in Blue
    - Final Fantasy III & IV
    - Rondo of Swords
    - Dragon Quest V
    - Luminous Arc 1 & 2 & 3
    - Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon
    - Avalon Code
    - Suikoden Tierkries
    - Valkyrie Profile : Convenant of Plum
    - Black Sigil : Blade of the Exiled
    - Shin Megami Tensei : Devil Survivor

Some has lots romance in it, while some only a little.
    and certain games are in SRPG, if you don't mind.

5. Sneggz

Sneggz Well-Known Member

i already played avalon i liked it. and markswan, im a girl. im not bi. so i dont want to play as a boy...
    thanks mega. i will look into that^^

6. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Just a note before you play the game I had listed above,
    The main character is a boy.

7. markswan

markswan Well-Known Member

I loled :)
    You stated in your first post that you're a girl, but i just thought you did that because you didn't want idiots thinking that you're a guy and making fun of you :) You could pretend the main character's a girl, he's mute for most of the game...
    Alternatively, you may want to try My World My Way; I hear that it's a good game.
    RPGFan gave it a sort-of-decent review...

8. SoulSin

SoulSin Well-Known Member

Romance game with the main character a girl ....
    God i can't remember any now.

Well, RPGs with romance there are tons around. But its kinda standard for the main character to be male.
    (Or at least the initial character, after the team is complete this doesn't matter much)

Lufia II from snes is very deep in the romance part. It isn't a love novel, just an RPG.

But humm...... thats a hard request. D:

9. jeff136

jeff136 Active Member

I think you can play as a girl in Avalon Code.

10. Sneggz

Sneggz Well-Known Member

xD LOL i dont thixnk some people read my posts xD i played avalon code, and my world my way doesnt work sadly, keeps on freezing even though i have mine all updated. xD mark tis ok D: hmm this is pretty hard.. all the japanese people have the good games ;.;

11. omgwtfitzben

omgwtfitzben Well-Known Member

Shim Megami Tensai: Devil Survivor is fun. Has a little interaction between the characters if I remember.

12. Griffandir14

Griffandir14 Well-Known Member

Doesn't either Lost in Blue 2 or 3 let you choose a girl character.

13. electromakumba

electromakumba Well-Known Member

Children of Mana let you choose a character, one of them is a girl..

I'm playing it as a boy and I'm halfway throughout the game, but I'm pretty sure he'd like to bang the sorceress.

14. Griffandir14

Griffandir14 Well-Known Member

Romance doesn't mean THAT electro, If you have either a good pc and ePSXe or a modded psx, consider playing Thousand Arms for PSX. Your entire game depends on you wooing the girls by saying the right thing, no option to be female though.

15. bellsarc

bellsarc Well-Known Member

Rune factory 2, you start of as a man but when you get a wife she will get pregnant and you can decide whether you want a boy or girl for that child, then when you build a school you are that child at a young age. Though there is still romance with the other kids.