1. This forum is in read-only mode.

South Park XD

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by calvin_0, Mar 21, 2008.

1. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

I'm currently addicted to it XD anyone here watch them?

My favorite character is Wendy, not only she is really really cute, and smart, but she also very very brave...you dont see any 8 years old girl have the guts to tell thier teacher to "F*** Off B****!"

[​IMG]

2. BloodVayne

BloodVayne Well-Known Member

Have all the episodes on DVD ^_^. Cartman FTW.

3. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

seen them all, i love southpark. if you don't know where to get any and want a quick watch go to allabout-sp.net its a cool site with every episode and more.

i love the lengths cartman goes to, to annoy kyle

4. MusicAddict911

MusicAddict911 Well-Known Member

I watch it occasionally and I have a few seasons on DVD. South Park is a great show.

5. Tboi

Tboi Well-Known Member

Perfect example of a show, who can be discriminating against everyone! Perfect, i love it!

6. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Southpark is awesome, my last year's speech was on it! Especially liked the Hannibal episode that was just too evil. Cartman made another guy eat his own parents. Kenny is the man though.

7. rounds25

rounds25 Well-Known Member

Oh man, I remember that. that was hilarious. Then Radiohead comes over and made fun of the kid for crying. I'm excited cause season twelve just premiered!

8. calvin_0

arent that episode call "Scott Tenorman Must Die" and ya Cartman really great in that episode.

My favorite episode is Imaginationland trilogy because that episode feature the biggest crossover* ever XD Optimus Prime, Luke Skywalker, Strawberries ShortCakes, Care Bear, Cinderella and much more appear in that trilogy XD

*technically its not consider as an official crossover

9. anandjones

Oh yes it is, I just call it hannibal ;D. Have you seen the one where the guy who played the new superman can't walk and starts eating fetuses and he starts to become powerful. That episode freaks me out..

10. rounds25

rounds25 Well-Known Member

How bout the one where Kenny gets a PSP, then gets run over by a truck? So then Cartman tries to convince the doctors to pull the plug on him by saying that they are "BFFs" so he can take his PSP. :D

11. airsoft1117

airsoft1117 Well-Known Member

^ I remember seeing that one i remember the ending was really funny :p

12. Firrox

Firrox Guest

Kenny! best one by far IMO he gave his life for cartman to know his father

13. calvin_0

ya i remember that episode, but i didnt remember its name though.....btw he is sucking the fetus (note: that is not how stem cell is used), not eating them...

lol that episode, the way those demon is gearing up for the war look alot like those orge in lord of the rings...

14. anandjones

Oh well, close enough, and equally disturbing if you ask me :p. The movie is wicked too. A great part of that is when Kenny lights himself on fire from his fart lol.

15. crimsondeath00

crimsondeath00 Well-Known Member

That was by far the greatest episode ever. Scott Tetherman got what he deserved.

16. sla03rs

sla03rs Well-Known Member

Imagination Land was epic

mmm... Judging from how "The List" ep ended looks like Wendy and Stan are back together yes?

17. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

i don't think anyone can say any episode is the best as alot of them are so good. ones that spring to mind are:
    make love not warcraft
    Faith+1
    go god go & gog god go XII
    the intire 8th series as it has some of the best episodes like
    Cartman's Incredible Gift
    AWESOM-O
    Good Times With Weapons
    they are just the ones that i can remember really well but there is so many more and i couldn't say which is my favorite i would also sugest these to you lot as they are realy good

anyone else whaching season 12, i hated Britney's New Look, it might be the worst episode ever

18. anandjones

Make love not warcraft is an awesome episode, it's funny how they turn out all fat at the end and beat the tough guy.

19. sla03rs

sla03rs Well-Known Member

"How do you kill something with no life" made me :D

20. Roshi

Roshi Well-Known Member

I know quite a few people who can do perfect impersonations of Cartman.