1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Spam Thread Mk. IV

Discussion in 'Forum Games, Jokes & Random' started by necr0, Dec 20, 2015.

1. Sahel123

Sahel123 Guest

Ensure you publish the video on Youtube or here on RomU when msg crushes you.

2. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

im real strong. my tiny tiddies would intimidate him

3. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

You can call it "Ultimate Surrender".

4. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

My wife's huge tiddies don't intimidate me and they weigh as much as I do probably, so yours won't.

I used to help train girls in Ju Jitsu many years ago, and some can actually fight. I know a girl boxer too who is very good, she'd probably beat the average guy. Once they change their mindset to a fighter and forget all the girly stuff the skills come as naturally as it does to a man, but 99% can't/wont change.

Sahel123 likes this.
  5. Sarra93

Sarra93 New Member

you're chatting absolute shit

Natewlie likes this.
  6. msg2009

I thought I'd follow your lead.

7. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Where MSG surrenders mirite

That's the difference that'll help me win

8. Sahel123

Sahel123 Guest

"Well done is better than well said." At least MSG has evidence that he can crumple people; he's a professional. You don't. Best if you don't blabber false statements...sorry, "absolute shit"...in unnecessary quantity, @Natewlie.

9. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

Wow, chill.

10. Sahel123

Sahel123 Guest

Hello, Devon. How is life? It's snowing here. I've been chilling for quite a while. How about your end?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2017
  11. msg2009

I'm more of a semi-pro to be fair, and it's been many years since my last fight, this one is purely a one off for charity. I'm 40 next year and don't intend to fight ever again, it's sad watching middle aged men do charity fights, it's like a mid life crisis thing.

12. msg2009

Who else has downloaded the Gran Turismo Sport and Star Wars Battlefront 2 demo's?

Battlefront 2 is fucking great, I'm gonna sink a lot of time into that for sure. I don't know about GTS yet because the servers are offline until 10am tomorrow. It was 43GB just for a demo though so I expect it to look amazing.

13. Neon32

Neon32 Neo-Noir

origin is giving away Season pass for Star Wars Batlefront, grab one if you can use it but i think its for BF1.
    Are you playing the beta for Elite trooper edition ?

Last edited: Oct 8, 2017
  14. msg2009

I'm not exactly sure what it is, it's just the BF2 beta off of PSN.

15. Neon32

Neon32 Neo-Noir

Search for Origin On the House. or go through this thread.

16. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

ROFL.

Bf2 is a bit... Idk shallow? It feels like Battlefield 1 and I stopped playing it in a week.

17. msg2009

I'm sure there are loads more maps and game modes in the full game.

I got Gran Turismo on last night. It's good, but there are hardly any cars to buy, it doesn't feel like the old games. I'm undecided on it right now.

18. Sahel123

Sahel123 Guest

Gran Turismo Sport will be released in about eight days. It will give you the complete set of cars and hopefully return the homely feeling. I'm currently enjoying the demo.

As for Battlefield 2, it's best to buy the full game upon release date rather than play the demo. I, personally, did not enjoy the BF2 demo. But like you said, the full game will have far more land, far more missions, far more enemies, and of course, far more modes.

19. msg2009

I'll tell you what else I'm looking forward to as well, the new Call of Duty. I pre-ordered it, that's the first time I've ever pre-ordered a game. I'm excited for the return to WW2.

Sahel123 likes this.
  20. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

I'm not going to waste 80$ on a game where I don't like the demo and didn't like Battlefield One.