1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Spam Thread Mk. IV

Discussion in 'Forum Games, Jokes & Random' started by necr0, Dec 20, 2015.

1. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

I don't think Battlefront is anything like Battlefield but whatever, if you don't like the drmo that's fair enough.

I played some more Gran Turismo Sport and I will not be buying it. I get rammed off the track by arseholes all the time, I pretty much nearly threw my pad at the TV last night. I'm done with it.

2. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Made by identical companies. With pretty similar map structure of capture points being sectioned off with chokepoints. Not my cup of tea. PvP games don't really do anything for me anymore, I'd rather have fun coop.

I was also referring to Sahel's point of buying the game rather than judging it by the demo. 80$ isn't something to baulk at. I'd rather get something I know more than likely I'll enjoy.

3. lullabysong

lullabysong Member

I am replacing my Sahel123 account with "lullabysong". The person who used the "lullabysong" account no longer uses it and permits me to use it.

As for Battlefront and Battlefield, they both are very similar titles (both name-wise and gameplay-wise). Nonetheless, they each have their own minor tweaks. However, I must agree with Natewlie's point that $80 is just not worth it to enjoy the minor difference between the games. One can purchase far more games of different genres from the same amount of money.

4. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

5. Reider

Reider Modereider

6. msg2009

Tonight is the night I finally finish Persona 5. I'm a few days from Christmas so it has to end soon. I think it's a 10/10 game, I've enjoyed it more than any other for a long time, I'm definitely going back for another playthrough.

7. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

sup nig

8. Reider

Reider Modereider

Not much. Just working, eating and sleeping.

You?

9. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

boogie woogie

10. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

The same, except I go to the gym too.

11. Reider

Reider Modereider

So you throw in a few gymborees with your day?

That's alright.

12. msg2009

Hello again, I'm back!

I'm super busy atm, I'm only here now because I'm waiting to get three tyres changed on a customers car. It's nice having a job and money but my free time is virtually zero when we're busy.

13. Sarra93

Sarra93 New Member

dear diary

14. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

gossip girl xoxoxoxoxo

15. msg2009

Dear diary

I visited RomUlation again today. As usual the quality of conversation was way below the average standards found on the Internet.

Signing out until the morrow

Nod

16. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

If it bothers you, go somewhere else.

17. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

It's actually pretty average for the internet

18. msg2009

Dear diary

I was wondering how this once great community where there were once thousands online at any one time could turn out how it has.

After staying a few weeks I've found the answer.

I shall investigate more and report my findings.

19. msg2009

It depends where you go I guess, and I suppose this IS a gaming site.

I still like a forum because of the ease you can check old posts when you can't get online every day. Most places seem to be using chat thingys, discord or whatever though. I'm just an old fossil.

20. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

When the roms disappeared the people disappeared.

It doesn't matter that the roms eventually came back, because people moved on.

There's nothing to investigate.