1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Spam Thread Mk. IV

Discussion in 'Forum Games, Jokes & Random' started by necr0, Dec 20, 2015.

1. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

Dear diary, just me again.

After some further digging it appears that the decline of this once legendary community started to decline around the time that the "poor man's Nex" Sarra93 joined the board, and I left.

Coincidence? There's no such thing in my experience.

There's nothing likeable about an emulation of a person. You should always be yourself and have faith in yourself. You shouldn't look for a successful personality and duplicate it. The original will always be there.

I shall dig further.

2. Reider

Reider Modereider

...Okay?

3. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

If you want people to blow you, go back to Jonez' board.

4. Sarra93

Sarra93 New Member

did i hit a nerve msg :~)

5. msg2009

Dear diary

These guys are even easier than the old guard. I might just stick around and have some fun.

Oh, I wish for the days of tehuber and suis. At least Nat is still here.

Until tomorrow, farewell msg fans.

6. Reider

Reider Modereider

*shrug*

Whatever floats your boat.

7. msg2009

I single handedly tripled the forum activity overnight. I'm not just Romus best looking member, I'm now also the most important too.

I'm the:
    Best looking
    Smartest
    Most important
    Bestest

8. lullabysong

lullabysong Member

Settle down, boys. The fact is that Romulation forum activity has somewhat declined, but there are still numerous members joining Romulation daily.

9. msg2009

I'm just having some fun. Back in the old day I'd have been ripped apart by Littlekill, tehuber and all the rest. It used to be non stop banter here.

10. lullabysong

lullabysong Member

In that case, resume please. :)

11. msg2009

Sounds good to me!

So which of you losers fancies some banter? Or are you all just poor man's Nex, Littlekills etc? Come on, gimme some banter for god's sake, there must be at least one English person reading this that can come back. I'm a fucking noob compared to the average football site.

I properly doubt anybody but a Brit can banter though, it's just not in the genes.

lullabysong likes this.
  12. Neon32

Neon32 Neo-Noir

what happened to your "Dear diary" monologues

13. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Rofl what the hell? Why do you like me over someone like Devon or even Sarra? Sarra's been around for a while and despite her taking passive aggressive digs at me (which are true tbh, and I knew it'd happen someday). Devon's been around longer than me too. People moved on, including the people still around. It seems you haven't.. ya big strong baby.

Also I don't mean to be rude, but what msg fans? As far as I remember, most cult of personalities hung out in irc. Not to boast or anything but ye. Also I don't really want to rip you to shreds, it seems it's your kink and that's just as strange as what's-his-name's foot fetish.

14. lullabysong

lullabysong Member

This is getting intense.

15. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

nah just kinda dumb

16. lullabysong

lullabysong Member

It is a Spam Thread after all...

17. msg2009

That's better! All my fans are starting to get the banter now.

18. msg2009

Btw, the fight is off, we couldn't find a fighter at my weight. Not all is lost though, there's a fighter just 14lbs and two weight classes heavier than me, and he's unbeaten in 4 pro fights. I've decided to try move up and have a go early next year, I'd rather get beat trying then not even have a go.

Unfortunately for my fans I'll probably have even less time to visit RomU. Stay strong peeps, I'll return one day I promise.

19. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

I registered before you, but I only started posting around 2009.

20. msg2009