1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Spam Thread Mk. IV

Discussion in 'Forum Games, Jokes & Random' started by necr0, Dec 20, 2015.

1. nhi_po

nhi_po Well-Known Member

The only thing I see from LK is whatever his gf/fiancee? posts on facebook x:

2. Mizari

Mizari Member

I'll always donate when it comes to beards or staches. Don't bother me about curing whatever.

3. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

My beard is getting thick now, the cheeks have filled out nicely. I'll update soon.

In other news my training is going pretty fucking awfully, I'm picking up little injuries all the time. Maybe I'm too old for this shit.

lullabysong likes this.
  4. msg2009

Sorry for the delay msg fans, here's a beardy update! If you can donate a dollar then fantastic, if not check your balls for lumps, if you don't have balls then check somebody else's balls. Remember it's all about raising awareness just as much as it is about raising money.
    [​IMG]

Here's whats happened in the last 2 weeks just in the UK:

180 men have killed themselves in the UK since the 1st Movember
    415 men have died from prostate cancer
    88 young men's lives have been changed after being diagnosed with testicular cancer

Grow a mo, save a bro.

EDIT: You can see my Neanderthal brow a little on that pic, the light catches it just right. You should see a pic of me from the side when I push my broken nose against my face, I have pure Neanderthal genes I'm telling ya.

2nd EDIT: I KNEW I had a pic somewhere. The date say's 2011, my nose is actually a bit more to one side these days.
    [​IMG]

Calm down ladies, I'm married.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2017
  5. Reider

Reider Modereider

In other news, I just shaved today.

6. msg2009

Booo! Hiss!

7. Niflheim

Niflheim Horrible evil rat

My face is disgustingly itchy right now. Good thing I don't have any friends so I can just shave it all off without anyone noticing.

8. Reider

Reider Modereider

Figured I'd let you carry for the team.

Well, that and I really like the feeling from shaving.

9. msg2009

I don't get that itchy feeling. I do get woken up a lot with my tash tickling my nose though.

I hate shaving, it's the worst chore.

10. Reider

Reider Modereider

I like doing it myself.

Different strokes I suppose.

11. Niflheim

Niflheim Horrible evil rat

We probably have different hair types or maybe you use beard oil? My beard's sort of whisker-like so there's not really anything I can do about it being itchy, although I wouldn't spend my money on anything like that anyway.

12. msg2009

Maybe, yeah. My beard is really coarse, if I try to use those razors with multiple blades and wires they just clog up instantly, the only cheap way I've found to shave is to use those cheap Bic razors with just two blades, or an electric shaver.

I wonder if all ginger beards are like that? Or maybe it's hair type and nothing to do with the colour. I have really thick wavy/curly hair too.

13. msg2009

Sad news beard fans. I have a job interview next week so the beard will have to come off early.

14. msg2009

15. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

you look way older in that second picture :p

16. msg2009

Yeah, only 40+ year old men have a tash :D

lullabysong likes this.
  17. Reider

Reider Modereider

18. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Going to NYC for an entire month. Fuckin weird.

19. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

Going to Ecuador for 6 months. I win.

20. I-Fatman

I-Fatman Well-Known Member

Going into nothingness for the rest of my life. Beaten..