1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Spore is coming

Discussion in 'Gaming Lounge' started by Roshi, Mar 20, 2008.

1. Roshi

Roshi Well-Known Member

I'm sure everyone is anxiously waiting for Spore to be released on September 7th, after its release date was continuously pushed forward again and again. Is anyone going to play the earlier released Spore, My Sims for the NDS? The graphics look a little cheesy, but I'm sure soon-to-be spore fans will jump at this game.

2. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

no man seriosly i've been waiting for this since the guy came up with the idea and its going to own.

3. Roshi

Roshi Well-Known Member

Same, the concept is amazing, the gameplay looks amazing from what I can see. I can't wait for it to finally be out. Damn you Will Wright and your ingenious game!

4. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

well i hope they will release a Xbox or PSP3 version.....I really want to play Spore since i saw its trailer

5. equitypetey

it will be huge so the only thing that could play it would be ps3 but i don't think they even will port it. for it i think you will need a next gen PC.
    if i build my pc by the time its out i will lose my life for weeks just playing that game, i like the idea that the creature you make have almost limitless possibilities with the way they look

6. calvin_0

I dont have the cash nesesary to get a high end gaming PC for spore >.<

IF it port over to PS3, it would only add another reason for me to get a PS3

7. equitypetey

if you have the money for a ps3 you can build a high end pc. but you need to be able to build it your self as it cuts the price completly of the shops for intance the parts i have picked out come to £450/$900 the same computer in the shop will cost £1000/$2000 but i don't have the money yet and the money i will get of selling my bass is going on an RC car

8. calvin_0

but there is no reason for me to get an high end gaming PC.....other then playing Spore...while i already have some game that i wanted to play in PS3..

and i'm not into PC gaming...because PC is expensive to maintain (upgrade wise)

9. equitypetey

even if they did the game play would not be as good as it is the type of game that is a pc game if you know what i mean

10. calvin_0

well i'll get 360 if its been port over to 360, then i can enjoy DMC4 and Idol M@stars as well XD

11. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Guys at least do some research before mouthing off, Spore only for PS3? Right...

http://kotaku.com/gaming/confirmed/its-official-spore-coming-to-the-wii-315961.php <- Wii, in fact it also briefly mentions Xbox360 and PS3, you can easily find other articles stating the same.

12. Roshi

Roshi Well-Known Member

Srsly. Thinking about getting the DS version too, just so I can have my own little spore collection.

13. equitypetey

never said only ps3 it was a guess to what it would go on if it was ported but what ever it gets ported to will suck compared to the pc version

14. calvin_0

too bad Wiimote sucks.....IF only nintendo make a none-Wiimote version of Wii....

well for wii, maybe because Wii might not have the power nessesary to run it in full (for those who watch the trailer and game demo will know what is the level of detail the game offer), so they might need to tone down the game, but 360 and PS3 are high end gaming PC them self, so they can run it in full with min or no lag....but i really like Spore.

15. Roshi

Roshi Well-Known Member

The game must be amazing if it took so long to develop. I'll have my hopes up for once.

16. equitypetey

sometimes a game can be over developed and a simple great idea can become complicated and not very enjoyable but hopfully spore should be great as it seems that half the delay is cause they have made the graphics better and a few other things.

17. Roshi

Roshi Well-Known Member

I'm in love with the concept in any case, and if done even remotely well I'll be in love with the game.

18. polkm

polkm New Member

Okay:
    1) Will right has said its minimum reqierments will be similar to Sims 2 (can't find the source but oh well)
    2) Get the pc version, The other versions only concetrate on one stage;

Wii: Creature
    DS: Creature
    Mobile: Cell

^^^ Those are the only officialy comfirmed ones yet

3) most of this Info was found @ www.xspore.com and through googling.

19. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Spore doesn't look too bad, but I don't really like those kind of Sims games. It's going to be released in about five months so..

20. equitypetey

its not realy a sim it is loads of games in one eg sim, stratergy, and more