1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Suggestions for Old Fantasy RPG Games

Discussion in 'Gaming Lounge' started by Churlbreak3, Dec 12, 2013.

1. Churlbreak3

Churlbreak3 Active Member

Greetings everyone on the interwebz. A friend of mine wants to play a good RPG game. The only thing is, he runs on a pentium 4 processor. Yes, it is pretty damn old. I would like to help him out seeing as he is on a limited budget and cannot afford a new processor for now.

Any recommendation would be helpful. I would appreciate it a lot if you would help rather than saying that he should buy a new processor or something like that. Also, just to narrow it down, no games like Oblivion or Fallout nor games with birds eye view. Preferably a 3rd person hack n slash with a good array of customization when it comes to the character creation and decent graphics.

Sorry for being really specific here. Please be civil when posting and as i said before, any recommendation which fits this profile would help me a lot.
    Thanks and have a great day/night.

2. Icarus007

Icarus007 Well-Known Member

I think Prince of persia Warrior within might work

3. 2DamCerius

2DamCerius My eyes for your brain...fair trade.

I would mention ELFquest, but it is more mmorpg. Or I suggest Phantasy Star Online if that is good for your friend.

4. Churlbreak3

Churlbreak3 Active Member

Thanks for the suggestions guys, but would prefer something singleplayer and with a good character creation.